Betting Talk

NFL WK 3 Survivor

brickhandsbrickhands Member
edited September 2011 in Sports Betting
I have 2 entries...thinking SD & Phil? I'm a little scared of Phil though. Thoughts?

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    brickhands wrote: »
    I have 2 entries...thinking SD & Phil? I'm a little scared of Phil though. Thoughts?

S.Diego will be the team of Choice But there's better spots IMO down the road. I'm thinking Tenn or Baltimore Tough week for sure. Rams coming off a Monday night Bomb Baltimore getting upset after settling a score with the Pitt the week before. Even though there on the road it's really hard for me to see the Rams winning this game. But it's the NFL. I have 2 entries and usually play the same team for the first 6 weeks or so I may split them up and go Baltimore and Tenn. What I'm struggling with is Baltimore was going to be my week 8th pick. Yes I like to do many weeks in advance. So when it's all said and done it looks like maybe Tenn 2x's. Need help this week guys Sunday is coming on fast Opinions please
  • brickhandsbrickhands Member
    edited September 2011
    I would rather have Baltimore later in the season than the Chargers. I may take Tennessee on my 2nd card instead of Philly. I play different 2 different teams per my strategy.
  • ContrarianContrarian Banned
    edited September 2011
    San Diego for me, never gave anybody else any consideration once I saw the sked.