Betting Talk

NHL by Nvralock Stanley Cup Game #7

nvralocknvralock Senior Member
edited June 2011 in Sports Betting
last post 0-2

took Vancouver to win series , so my pick tonight is obvious

some points of interest
In the past 20 game 7 finals in the NHL, NBA, MLB the home team has won 19
Last 4 canadian teams to host a game 7 have won , canucks will be the 5th to host.

been a pleasure posting , time to say thanks and goodbye !

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    nvralock wrote: »
    last post 0-2

took Vancouver to win series , so my pick tonight is obvious

some points of interest
    In the past 20 game 7 finals in the NHL, NBA, MLB the home team has won 19
    Last 4 canadian teams to host a game 7 have won , canucks will be the 5th to host.

been a pleasure posting , time to say thanks and goodbye !

Hockey is a sport I always need help and for that I say Thank You. Take Care hope to hear from you soon.
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    Hope the hell your wrong...Have boston at +210 to win series..No hedge baby!
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    Have bruins same as you and took after theylost 2nd game bruins to win cup -- no hedge-- think we have the man on our side for this game -mucho vancouver $ being played..
    edited June 2011
    BayOcean wrote: »
    Have bruins same as you and took after theylost 2nd game bruins to win cup -- no hedge-- think we have the man on our side for this game -mucho vancouver $ being played..

Question, there's a bet that's Vancouver -.5 Goal +112 1st 60 Minutes At this time the best line I see is Vancouver -148. If I played Vancouver -.5 +112 1st 60 minutes that just means No Over-Time Right? Of course Vancouver has to win the game but only in regulation time. Not really much into hockey so I apologize if the question appears silly.

What's your opinion on a line like that. Also it's like a run line in baseball so what number do the books use. In this particular case it looks like 60C -148 TO +112 is that normal.
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    OLD-TIMER.. Am not that sophisticated with the props that are offered and don't pay much attention to them, so I can't help you with this one, maybe someone after this thread knows and will help you out.. I NEED BRUINS BADLY...
    edited June 2011
    Congrats to all the Boston Backers.
  • lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    old timer we hung in there and we got paid..the best even strength team in the nhl all season showed their true colors last night and were not to be denied..+1000 in my pocket this morning and i loved every minute of it!!