Betting Talk

NHL by Nvralock Stanley Cup game #6

nvralocknvralock Senior Member
edited June 2011 in Sports Betting
last post 0-1

tonight ....... logic would dictate playing boston tonight , based on what happened in games 3&4 ....don't expect a blow out tonight ....one goal game , even O/T , a coin flip

also picked Vancouver to win the series .......

taking

Van
under 5

Good Luck!

Comments

• twotimestwotimes Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    looks like it's going to game 7.

Why cant the Canucks just show up on the road?

Good Luck
    twotimes

Good Luck To All
  • lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    the canucks are probably the most gutless team ever to reach the stanley cup finals..they are a total sham and somehow still have a chance to win the cup..thats why they don't show up on the road..they are soft and spinelss...a few examples if i may:

* Loungo calls out thomas after the only goal thomas had given up in gm5..I guess loungo forgot that he had given up more goals in one game than thomas has in the entire series..then after calling thomas out after game 5, how does he back up his words?..he gives up 3 goals on 6 shots in less than 7 minutes of action..

*Alexandre Burrows..he bit somebody, then tried to punch thomas when noboby was around him in gm4...need i say more?

*The sedins...well they just disappear when the going gets tough..Henrik 96 pts in the regular season..1 pt in the finals and -4 rating

*Lapierre and Torres...they aren't very tough when Thornton is on the ice....

How about this stat:
    The canucks have lead for a total of 32 minutes in the entire series?!?!..a seven game series where they have 3 wins and they have lead for a total of 32 minutes the entire series..
    They also have never trailed in a series in the entire playoffs..would be fitting if they lose gm7 as the bruins have been the better team.

If the bruins score 3 goals no doubt they win tomr night..i believe if they get 2 goals its also a win