Betting Talk

NHL by Nvralock Stanley Cup Game #4

nvralocknvralock Senior Member
edited June 2011 in Sports Betting
last game 0-1

an interesting match tonight , which team shows up with more fire in their belly. Both have players to rally around , both teams think they have been hard done by .....

over 5

lean on canucks

Good Luck!

Comments

• lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    stating the obvious here but this game i think will determine the series..i believe whoever wins tonight will win the series..intersting that boston basically
    lost 2 OT games in the 1st 2 meetings and when the canucks finally faced a little adversity in gm3 they crumbled like soft cupcake..the canucks have a history of being very soft when things get tough (sedin's) have basically done nothing in this series....just hope the bruins didn't waste to many goals in gm3, it was a little to easy late in that game.....good luck nvr!
  • lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    nvr i really think kesler is injured kind of what i was implying prior to the start of the series..i also think these nucks are mental midgets..they run for the hills when adversity comes calling..w/that being said home ice is major in this series...

side note burrows must be one of the biggest pussies in the history of these great playoffs..first he bites a guy then he takes a big time swing at a goalie and when the dmen come in he turtles...

and 30 is virtually unbeatable between the pipes..gm 5 will be awesome as that place will be rocking