Betting Talk

Shock vs Lynx

dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
edited June 2011 in Sports Betting
I can only get score updates on this game. Why the hell is minnesota fouling with the lead over and over. I remeber this crap from last year too.

Comments

• hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    Won by 10
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited June 2011
    Weird line movement and weird calls in this game for sure.
  • burgerburger Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    There is no sport more mind boggling than WNBA basketball.
    Teams up 20 will foul as if they were down by 6 and teams down 8 will let teams dribble out 3 straight possessions.
    Absolute insanity.
  • dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    I can't tell if they are just that dumb or if their higher powers at work. Either way, thanks for all the picks Ed. And good to see Burger back.

On a related note, do you value the picks you are releasing the same as the paid service, or should we tread lightly.
  • EscootEscoot Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    dtrain11 wrote: »
    I can only get score updates on this game. Why the hell is minnesota fouling with the lead over and over. I remeber this crap from last year too.

I'm not sure if it was as much as Minnesota fouling as it was getting fouls called against them. Tulsa suddenly got 13 foul shots in the final quarter, in a game THEY WERE NEVER IN!
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited June 2011
    dtrain11 wrote: »
    On a related note, do you value the picks you are releasing the same as the paid service, or should we tread lightly.

I wouldn't post anything that I wouldn't have released on the service and we plan to be as engaged as ever for at least the first month of the season.