Good Luck!

Comments

• nvralocknvralock Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    Series play

Vancouver
  • lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    NVR...any info on kessler? i know canucks had a week off but he was basically on one wheel in clinching game vs sharks..i haven't seen any reports on him have you?
    edited June 2011
    lakers22 wrote: »
    NVR...any info on kessler? i know canucks had a week off but he was basically on one wheel in clinching game vs sharks..i haven't seen any reports on him have you?

I just checked and no mention of him listed with any injuries , definitely playing ...... I am sure the week off was good for him ....expect both teams to come out cautious and slow ...hence the under play
    edited June 2011
    yeah i checked as well thanks..i think it was his groin..he's def playing was just wondering if he was going to be limited...totals are tough with the bruins in this playoffs..they are either 3 goal games or 9-10 goal games..very up and down defensively..

i really believe if the bruins get minimal production (as opposed to zero production) from the power play they will win this series..obviously their PK has to be better vs nucks w/such a potent PP..the fact that TB had such a strong PP really helps the bruins from that perspective...the bruins were #1 in the league in even strength +/- and they are #1 in the playoffs at +19 even strength...i don't think home ice has any significant meaning in the series...

goaltending dead even..Lou and Timmay both stellar...

GL NVR
  • twotimestwotimes Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    You are one of the few I've seen on Vancouver tonight and for the series.

That's normally a good thing!

Good luck Nvralock and thanks for posting the NHL this season. :thumbup1:
    twotimes
    edited June 2011
    good call tonight NVR..not sure you drew up it this way..lol..

boston PP is embarrassing..they look scared/confused/and downright timid on the PP..

the 1st unit has 3 dmen and the 2nd unit has 4 fwd's and 1 dman..that is just plain ass backwards...
    edited June 2011
    twotimes wrote: »
    You are one of the few I've seen on Vancouver tonight and for the series.

That's normally a good thing!

Good luck Nvralock and thanks for posting the NHL this season. :thumbup1:
    twotimes

Thanks very much twotimes
    edited June 2011
    good call tonight NVR..not sure you drew up it this way..lol..

boston PP is embarrassing..they look scared/confused/and downright timid on the PP..

the 1st unit has 3 dmen and the 2nd unit has 4 fwd's and 1 dman..that is just plain ass backwards...

a bit of a scruffy game both goalies outstanding , lots of penalties early which added to no flow , but its just game one , some streaks of good end to end action , hopefully more of that in future games
    edited June 2011
    as bruins fan feel like i've been down this road before..the power play will cost them the series if it doesn't produce at least a little..it totally deflates them when they don't score on the PP....

i'm a big bruins fan, and i'm very discouraged after tonight..we looked slow and weak..i thought we would be slower but not get pushed around like we did tonight..
    edited June 2011
    as bruins fan feel like i've been down this road before..the power play will cost them the series if it doesn't produce at least a little..it totally deflates them when they don't score on the PP....

i'm a big bruins fan, and i'm very discouraged after tonight..we looked slow and weak..i thought we would be slower but not get pushed around like we did tonight..

true your PP is a concern , firing at only 6% this playoffs , its going to hurt their chances. having said that they were a coin flip away from stealing a game .......Canucks speed was evident in the third period and I thought they had the better of the play and better scoring chances ....... expect the action to improve as series progresses