Betting Talk

Vegas Super Bowl Trip Info Thread

BIGtimerDCBIGtimerDC Senior Member
edited February 2011 in Sports Betting
Going to Vegas for the big game! Been to Vegas hand full of times but never once for Super Bowl. I've heard its nuts. How does it compare with opening weekend for March Madness? Similar or crazier.

I would love some info in regards to the party scene and the gambling scene. Going for my brothers 21st bday so definitely trying to show the guy a great time but have always wanted to bet on the super bowl in vegas. Any tips to get in to top clubs. Figure I'm gonna be paying off quite a few bouncers.Still debating between getting early as shit to a book or hitting up a bar for the game sunday.

Comments

• NemaNema Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    Been many times for the Superbowl and it gets really crazy starting Saturday. I have always gone to Ballys/Paris party because we are guests and they have a great setup in the Paris Ballroom. It is one option that you may allow you to get in by paying at the front door. I will tell you that if you want the best prop bets and the most options that the Imperial Palace has that. Do not wait until gametime to get your bets in, as the lines are very long much like March Madness. All the minimums are raised at the craps and blackjack tables but the women are hot and it is packed. Good Luck
  • Ff99l1Ff99l1 Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    Nema wrote: »
    Been many times for the Superbowl and it gets really crazy starting Saturday. I have always gone to Ballys/Paris party because we are guests and they have a great setup in the Paris Ballroom. It is one option that you may allow you to get in by paying at the front door. I will tell you that if you want the best prop bets and the most options that the Imperial Palace has that. Do not wait until gametime to get your bets in, as the lines are very long much like March Madness. All the minimums are raised at the craps and blackjack tables but the women are hot and it is packed. Good Luck

I live in vegas and IMO nema gave you some very good advice, it's a mad house in vegas on SB Sunday I stay away from the strip but that's the reason you guys come here. Were ever you will go it will be crazy. Good luck and have a blast, ff.