homeland securty has takened over channelsurfing.net

kramerkramer Senior Member
edited February 2011 in Sports Betting
when to there site,but got homeland secuity message

Comments

• dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    Bummer. Try atdhe.net

Update: Looks like they got that one too.
  • BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    What a joke
    edited February 2011
    Do a quick twitter seach for atdhe.net and you can fine plenty of mirrors. It lives. I am listening to it now at work.
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    Excuse my ignorance - What is this site?

Thanks
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    Land of the free. What a sad joke.
  • madman8596madman8596 Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    Try a site called vipstand.com had some good success there lately
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    kdog wrote: »
    Land of the free. What a sad joke.

Classic
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited February 2011

Thanks

Your Excuse, It's free TV Yes it's really free but I think Big Brother is close by.
    edited February 2011

Thanks

All of the sites have links to live TV/Sports ripped off from national or local networks. On any given night, you can find every sports game that's being filmed and brodcasted anywhere in the US. For sure not legal, but they have been around for a while.
  • HavanaHavana Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    Read George Orwell's book "1984".
  • BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    Yup. Let's not worry about our borders, but shut down websites like these.

All part of the master plan.

You can also read the "Communist Manifesto" or "Rules for Radicals" and get an idea of what's really going on behind closed doors.
  • nucoffenucoffe Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    Ilemi.com was another one of these free TV sites that was taken down =-(
  • HowardBealHowardBeal Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    hypocrisy to no end here.....criminals stealing copyrighted material get shut down and it is criticized by so called "patriots".....there is no difference between some of these sites that are based overseas taking jobs from hard working americans by giving out copyrighted material for free and your greatest fears of Illegal immigrants stealing from Americans.....

what a joke some people are..........stop looking for a hand-out and pay for your PPV like the rest of us.....
  • drnoxdrnox Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    Proof that people can spin things any way they wish. :)
    edited February 2011
    I believe it was Samuel Johnson who said, 'Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel'.......
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited February 2011
    "If you have an important point to make, don't try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time - a tremendous whack." - Sir Winston of Churchill
    edited February 2011
    'It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations' -Churchill
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited February 2011
    "I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught." - Churchill, Winston
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited February 2011
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack."
  • Steve19026Steve19026 Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    seized as well lol
  • TotallyTiltTotallyTilt Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    Part of me hates to see these things because I fear the DOHS or some other government entity will overstep their bounds and block sports betting and/or other gaming sites. The other part of me realizes it's necessary in instances like this where the sites are basically stealing.
  • CaptainBCaptainB Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    I pay $100 a month for cable TV and get basically every sports channel I can (except for NBA league pass since I don't care for the NBA) but there are a lot of games I want to watch that aren't shown in the US in sports like international rugby and soccer and Australian rules football. I actually don't particularly care for the streaming feeds since they usually aren't very good quality compared to HDTV and sometimes get choppy and I would much rather watch on TV but what can you do when something isn't shown in your country?

Actually I just looked at my bill and it's $108 plus fees plus I already paid the full season price for NHL season package.
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    atdhe.me
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    Not so fast HB the left wing Demo(n)crat

Isn't the left the party that wants wealth redistributed?

So when sites like this "steal" from the Rolls Royce driving, chapagne drinking, 50,000 dollar party having rich, and distribute it to the middle and poor, NOW you have a problem with it.

So let me see. You're mad because a 16yr old girl who's working at Wendy's, wants the newest Brett Michaels single without paying a DOLLAR for it, a dollar which would give him 58,000,001 in the bank. So instead she gets it online for free leaving him 58,000,000 in the bank instead.

Boo F-ing who.

Again, the redistribution of gains and wealth is a founding principle of YOUR PARTY AND PRESIDENT.

You are very right about this thread being laden with hypocrisy.
    edited February 2011
    And. That's Boo F-ing Hoo

Lol
  • RoyalFlushRoyalFlush Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    BigPerm wrote: »
    Not so fast HB the left wing Demo(n)crat

Isn't the left the party that wants wealth redistributed?

So when sites like this "steal" from the Rolls Royce driving, chapagne drinking, 50,000 dollar party having rich, and distribute it to the middle and poor, NOW you have a problem with it.

So let me see. You're mad because a 16yr old girl who's working at Wendy's, wants the newest Brett Michaels single without paying a DOLLAR for it, a dollar which would give him 58,000,001 in the bank. So instead she gets it online for free leaving him 58,000,000 in the bank instead.

Boo F-ing who.

Again, the redistribution of gains and wealth is a founding principle of YOUR PARTY AND PRESIDENT.

You are very right about this thread being laden with hypocrisy.

Do you not see the irony in your post?
    edited February 2011
    No one should be buying Brett Michaels CD's
    edited February 2011
    My post was carefully crafted for 1 reason.

It's an inside thing with Howie, Homerplayer, and I.

Lol