Betting Talk

KC is HORRIBLE

bixlerbixler Senior Member
edited January 2011 in Sports Betting
Only reason they won 10 games is because they only played 1 team that won at least 10 games and they lost that one to the Colts. This is is horrible. The 7-9 Seahawks are better than this scrub team. What a joke of a team to have in the playoffs.

Comments

• newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    any credit to the ravens? seahawks are certainly not better than the chiefs my friend.
  • bixlerbixler Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    newcombe wrote: »
    any credit to the ravens? seahawks are certainly not better than the chiefs my friend.

What are the Ravens doing? Charles is averaging over 9 yards a carry. The play call on the 4th down attempt was horrible when you need 1/2 yard. They are rushing for 5.9 yards a carry but have run 20 less plays than Baltimore? Their offensive play calling is terrible. They've run all over this ancient defense yet they're getting crushed on the scoreboard and in TOP. The only good thing about them is the Ravens offense loves field goals instead of touchdowns.

Seahawks are playing next week....I highly doubt the Chiefs will be in Pittsburgh.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited January 2011
    This game is horrible... wake me up when it's Eagles time.
    edited January 2011
    Goats wrote: »
    This game is horrible... wake me up when it's Eagles time.

You got that right.....at least the 2 games yesterday were entertaining.
    edited January 2011
    LMFAO......Hey Cassel your team is wearing RED.......dumbass
    edited January 2011
    bixler wrote: »
    What are the Ravens doing? Charles is averaging over 9 yards a carry. The play call on the 4th down attempt was horrible when you need 1/2 yard. They are rushing for 5.9 yards a carry but have run 20 less plays than Baltimore? Their offensive play calling is terrible. They've run all over this ancient defense yet they're getting crushed on the scoreboard and in TOP. The only good thing about them is the Ravens offense loves field goals instead of touchdowns.

Seahawks are playing next week....I highly doubt the Chiefs will be in Pittsburgh.

first seahawk ban wagon fan unveiled :)... j/k. chiefs v seahawks what would the line be?
    edited January 2011
    first seahawk ban wagon fan unveiled :)... j/k. chiefs v seahawks what would the line be?

LMAO!!

Neutral field......healthy Hasselbeck.....Seahawks by 2
    edited January 2011
    Nothing like getting blown out on your home field. 4 turnovers.....8 first downs.....62 yards passing after 45 minutes.....makes sense to me.

Charles avg 9.1 yards a carry and will probably never touch the ball again.

Just ask Homerplayer about the Chiefs......LOL
  • milleroumillerou Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    The Seahawks were the Chiefs #1 Quality win this year.
    edited January 2011
    i hope everyone bet the ravens on this thread if the chiefs suck so damn bad... :)... i did and loving this chief performance.
  • milleroumillerou Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    I also took the Ravens just don't think the Chiefs are a Playoff Team yet. They did not beat one team with a winning record this year.
    edited January 2011
    i hope everyone bet the ravens on this thread if the chiefs suck so damn bad... :)... i did and loving this chief performance.

Congrats! Easy money for you today. I didn't bet on this one, just saying how horrible they are.

Is this the worst 10 win playoff host team in the history of the NFL? They sure do look like it.
    edited January 2011
    millerou wrote: »
    I also took the Ravens just don't think the Chiefs are a Playoff Team yet. They did not beat one team with a winning record this year.

Hell they only played 1 team that won at least 10 games and that was a loss to the Colts. They won 10 games against D1 AA teams.
  • D300RageD300Rage Banned
    edited January 2011
    plain and simply why would you play k.c. did u not see them against oakland last week, this was an easy cash
    edited January 2011
    D300Rage wrote: »
    plain and simply why would you play k.c. did u not see them against oakland last week, this was an easy cash

+1.

Baltimore only giving 3 to 3 1/2 was a very nice New Year's gift. Cassel is not a playoff QB.
    edited January 2011
    Offsides on a punt....LMFAO
    edited January 2011
    bixler I have no idea why you didn't lay the house on this one if you thought and think it was a gift? just curious...

ps. this is the worst football in the 4th qtr i have witnessed ever... please end.
    edited January 2011
    bixler I have no idea why you didn't lay the house on this one if you thought and think it was a gift? just curious...

ps. this is the worst football in the 4th qtr i have witnessed ever... please end.

New Year's resolution.....no betting for me for one month!

Way to show up for your home fans!
  • utixutix Banned
    edited January 2011
    I didn't see one argument out there for KC that wasnt based off stats that were compiled against the worst schedule in the NFL.

This was far too easy
    edited January 2011
    utix wrote: »
    I didn't see one argument out there for KC that wasnt based off stats that were compiled against the worst schedule in the NFL.

This was far too easy

Very well said. They beat no one that was any good....hell they didn't even play anyone that was any good. Raiders (6-0 in the AFC West) were better than this team.
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    D300Rage wrote: »

Easy cash was also New Orleans yesterday according to many on here. Love how everyone makes comments once the game is totaly in hand.
    edited January 2011
    cabster13 wrote: »
    Easy cash was also New Orleans yesterday according to many on here. Love how everyone makes comments once the game is totaly in hand.

Hold on.........I said this game was over when it was 13-7 with half the 2nd half to play. KC has no offense and their defense never was able to get a rest because of it.
    edited January 2011
    5 turnovers.......LMFAO
  • utixutix Banned
    edited January 2011
    cabster13 wrote: »

I made a post directly discussing this game and the facts I listed.