Betting Talk

Fantasy last minute gut check roddy white

BIGtimerDCBIGtimerDC Senior Member
edited December 2010 in Sports Betting
Need to decide between roddy, Jennings, or v.jax... Pick two. Considering sitting roddy white which would be a cardinal sin but love gb and sd matchups!

Let me know what ya guys think..

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Sinners go to hell (if you believe in that sort of thing). I'd sit Jennings, but again, I alaways choose the wrong guy. GL.
  • BIGtimerDCBIGtimerDC Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    Trying to gauge if roddy will be 100% and if it's not a close game whether or not he'll play the whole game.
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited December 2010
    White is hurt?
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited December 2010
    I'm guessing you're talking about him missing practice on tuesday. I would be shocked if he didn't play the whole game. He could get knocked out of the game for running his mouth, but I am 99% certain he will start and should be effective, although he has regressed these past few weeks from a hot start.
  • tro19tro19 Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    I wouldn't sit Jennings. He's still Rodgers go to guy and I don't see the Pack having any kind of running game. As far as the other 2, I would start White, but worthy of the old coin flip. GL
  • BIGtimerDCBIGtimerDC Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    I know white is fine but if it's not close why risk him the whole game. He's had a bit of a nagging knee injury I thought..