Championship Week Fantasy - Need Some Opinions

BIGtimerDCBIGtimerDC Senior Member
edited December 2010 in Sports Betting
Got a good problem to have... Need to play 3 of the 4 WRs listed (one flex):

1. Roddy White
2. Greg Jennings
3. Vincent Jackson
4. Mike Wallace

Wallace could be in for huge night, primetime game, getting loose in the Panthers secondary after having a tough go at it vs the Jets. Vincent Jackson coming off a monster game due for a let down or no? Floyd still a question mark and no Antonio Gates, could be another big night for him. Also really like Jennings matchup vs Giants with Rodgers coming back.

Small conundrum with my RBs as well where I'm not nearly as deep.

Mike Tolbert, Jonathon Stewart, or Donald Brown.

I'm set with Tolbert but thinking if Stewart who has had pretty good numbers can keep it up vs Pitt. Leaning towards no. Brown coming off a huge game but can he keep it up? Must win situation for Indy right?

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Sit Wallace. In addition to having the other 3 ranked higher this week, Pittsburgh could easily be up big in the 2H and stop throwing.

Although it's somewhat of a contradiction to what I said above, I would reluctantly start Stewart. He'll at least get touches even if Carolina is losing... the question is whether or not he'll be able to do much with those touches. Brown could do well or do nothing.
  • BIGtimerDCBIGtimerDC Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    Yea I agree with ya Goats. Not a bad situation to be in for me but I just know whoever I sit is going to get in the endzone. Thats life though we shall see...
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Hey, at least you made it!

I was one move away from overcoming Vick's big day last week until Grossman was announced as the starter for Washington and I said "I don't want any part of Santana Moss now." GL!