Betting Talk

ras is the best in the buisness bar none ..from a retir

BomberBomber Member
edited November 2010 in Sports Betting
to anybody new.. ras will not only come back hell go on a winning rampage..like no other service..and thanks so much guru..i started yesterday and wow.. thanks everybody aflillated with this site

Comments

• BomberBomber Member
    edited November 2010
    is every one ready lets go edward
  • NBA GuruNBA Guru Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Bomber wrote: »
    to anybody new.. ras will not only come back hell go on a winning rampage..like no other service..and thanks so much guru..i started yesterday and wow.. thanks everybody aflillated with this site

I couldn't agree more. And, you're welcome.
  • getsome22getsome22 Member
    edited November 2010
    NBA Guru wrote: »
    I couldn't agree more. And, you're welcome.

I thank you too Guru, keep up the AWESOME work!
  • BomberBomber Member
    edited November 2010
    getsome22 wrote: »
    I thank you too Guru, keep up the AWESOME work!

im depositing money is 5 dimes safe thell give 5& guice
  • NBA GuruNBA Guru Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Bomber wrote: »
    im depositing money is 5 dimes safe thell give 5& guice

5dimes is safe
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited November 2010
    5Dimes is very reputable,the big knock is that you have to deal with them severely cutting your limits if you're winning. That keeps some away, however my attitude is that you should take advantage of their reduced juice and move along when/if they do cut your limits below your liking.
  • BomberBomber Member
    edited November 2010
    thanks i didnt see it up in the top 10 books in a few sights..so i thought id make sure..besides for book m the greek and 5 dimes..does anyone ealse put edwards plays before the line changes..i was using 2 ny books that were situated in costarica i was able to beat them to the line ..now they wat till the plays are out for about 15 minutes..before they post them
  • SaabSaab Member
    edited November 2010
    5dimes might cut your limits if you are beating the line move and only playing RAS. If you mix in your own bets a lot, maybe throw in parlays or something then you might be able to stay under the radar. also depends a lot on your base bet amount but if you are beating the line move, which is completely possible, they will notice.