Betting Talk

NBA Saturday

calzonesayscalzonesays Senior Member
edited November 2010 in Sports Betting
Season (0-1) (-1.1 u)

Taken from TheGreek

New York Knicks +1.5 (1.1 to win 1)
Took a 6 game losing streak for D'Antoni to clean the Knicks up a bit. Stopped chucking as much over the last few games and have inserted Turiaf into the starting lineup. Now that Mozgov and Anthony Randolph aren't in the rotation, the Knicks seem to be committing less mistakes and playing with more energy.

Could be a dangerous game as the Knicks played a pretty up tempo game at Oracle last night, but this Clippers youth movement team has a lot of work to do. I believe the Knicks win this game outright.

Miami Heat -6 (1.1 to win 1)
The Heat are starting to look better as the season goes along. Conley isn't really an elite point guard, most of MIA's struggles this season have come against the elite PGs with elite speed (Rondo, Chris Paul). Offense looks much better and Lebron looks more comfortable. Heat should take this one handily.

Atlanta Hawks/Dallas Mavericks U192 (1.1 to win 1)

Comments

• cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Good to see you back and am with you tonight!
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    This is not good calzone I played the Clipps. it's just a trend I follow betting against a road dog who won the prior night SU as a road dog playing against a rested team. I sound a lot like Mark Lawrence Don't I hehe
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Good Job Calzone
  • calzonesayscalzonesays Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    nice late night win by the Knicks

2-1 tonight (+.9 u)

Season YTD (2-2) (-0.2 u)
  • nightlife32nightlife32 Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Nice work Zone. Good to see a knowledgeable NBAer around. Don't be a stranger you are good for the forum!