Betting Talk

Calzonesays NBA Friday

calzonesayscalzonesays Senior Member
edited November 2010 in Sports Betting
Well if you have been on the board the last year or two, you have seen many of my NBA plays. I am back! First card of the season that is being posted online here, been making small plays for the first week or so but haven't posted.

2010-2011 NBA YTD: 0-0 (+0 units)

Tonight its the following

Oklahoma City Thunder -2.5 (1.1 units to win 1 unit)

Love the Thunder play tonight. Their level of play and the potential overall does not reflect their record right now. They have been playing some sloppy basketball to open the season but are starting to clean things up. Durant wasn't going to shoot 35% from the field forever, his stroke looks much better and I believe the Thunder will go on one of their big runs.

Portland on the other hand has been particularly lucky to open the season. A few collapses late allowed them to sneak back and win some games on the road they had no business winning. Roy dosen't look like the same player this season, and the Blazers are starting to center most of their offense around Aldridge.

I like how the Thunder matchup tonight up front and believe Durant will be a big mismatch against Portland. I like the Thunder minus the points.

Keep an eye out for possible halfers and anything I will add. Good luck everyone.

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2010
    Per the record keeping guidelines stickied at the top of the forum, basketball lines must come from either Greek or Bookmaker.

Please grade this at -2.5 or state that you don't want it to count at that number. Thanks!
  • cdcobbcdcobb Member
    edited November 2010
    Calzone,

Great to see you back posting. Don't be a stranger!
  • calzonesayscalzonesays Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    alright haven't been around for a while, grade it as -2.5 then
  • Owens81Owens81 Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Good to see you back....Been cravin a little calzone!!!! GL
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2010
    alright haven't been around for a while, grade it as -2.5 then

No worries, thanks. GL the rest of the season!
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    PIZZAFACE Welcome Back
  • tschifanotschifano Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    THE HUNGAR is OVER !!!!
  • jaanisjaanis Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Love this game as well.
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Hey buddy great to see you posting again!
    edited November 2010
    many similar faces here, good to see
  • topplayertopplayer Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Glad to see you back Calzone!!!
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Glad they pay Durrant all that money and he misses the covering FT with 12 seconds to go. Welcome back to the crazy NBA!
    edited November 2010
    I had -2 personally, so it only made me push. But for record keeping purposes I will mark it as a loss. On to tomorrow