Betting Talk

LSU - Florida Prop Play

BIGtimerDCBIGtimerDC Senior Member
edited October 2010 in Sports Betting
Played Deonte Thompson over Julio Jones last week and that was an easy winner. This week going with the same logic and gonna play Thompson over Reuben Randle of LSU. Two sides of this play... Florida's secondary is one of the tops in league, just doesnt give up much, and likely that Randle will be seeing a lot of Janorice Jenkins this evening. Thompson is the go to guy for Brantley, the only WR that has really stepped up and shown that he can make big plays.

Deonte Thompson -12 1/2 rec yards vs Reuben Randle - 1 unit

Comments

• hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited October 2010
    I like:

Florida total passes intercepted -1.5 (-200) over LSU total points scored :)

GL buddy
  • RammerJammerRammerJammer Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    I would be careful as I don't see Florida relying on their passing attack today. I wouldn't be surprised if Brantley has some fractured ribs. This game will be won on the ground and I actually like LSUs QBs at +50.5yds (-125) over Florida. I doubt either one goes over 200yds.
  • utixutix Banned
    edited October 2010
    Brantley is likely out today
  • SnakeheadSnakehead Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    utix wrote: »
    Brantley is likely out today

can you supply a link for this information?

This is what I see:
    10/07 11:25am John Brantley QB Probable Ribs Junior QB John Brantley suffered bruised ribs against Alabama, but he is upgraded to probable for LSU (10/9). Brantley is the starting QB for the Gators in the program's first season of the post-Tebow era.

misinformation can screw up people's bets.....
  • BIGtimerDCBIGtimerDC Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    Thanks for the info.. Hadn't been factoring in the injury to Brantley too much as I though he was good to go today, but that may be wrong. My play is already in the books so lets hope Randle gets shut out today. I like the under as well.
  • BIGtimerDCBIGtimerDC Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    Well that was a tough one to swallow. Randle not even targeted the whole game until one basically broken play and he skampers up the field for 29 yards. Not only screwing my wager but back breaking play for the Gators. Rough