Betting Talk

Easiest game in NFL tomorrow

elwayisgodelwayisgod Senior Member
edited October 2010 in Sports Betting
People... Long die hard Bronco fan and know this team inside and out. They fucking suck!!!!!! They can't play on the road in the 1pm games against quality opponents. They can't run. The OL is in shambles. Complete shambles. Buddy of mine works for Broncos and McDoosh has lost the team. Vets are pissed at his horrible game management and his tirades on sidelines to young guys that make mistakes. I'm telling you right now, if you take the Donkeys and the points your fucking crazy. Also, the under is a good play.......

Comments

• nightlife32nightlife32 Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    over best bet
  • randy2005randy2005 Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    Bronco can lose 1,2,3,4,5,6, and you lose money,nothing are easy
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    Yes but......

Orton is 74 times better than Young.

How's denvers rush D? If they can stop Johnson and make Young have to beat them, well maybe a Denver cover?
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    broncos seem to be busting their asses so it doesn't appear that coach has lost the guys... they are fighting very hard.
  • kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    newcombe wrote: »
    broncos seem to be busting their asses so it doesn't appear that coach has lost the guys... they are fighting very hard.

should have kicked the field goal though, way to much time left for them to go for it. now all they would need is 3 for the win.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    the titans collapsed...
  • 85percent85percent Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    you need to check your sources son..hope you still own your house
  • WynnBigWynnBig Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    This is why Tennessee will never win anything. Fisher's style of letting teams hang around will bite him in the ass more than once during the season. It is a good coaching style against high powered offenses (St. Louis in the Superbowl, Indianapolis & Houston,) but tough defensive teams with better QBs will always beat him (Pittsburgh, Denver, Baltimore, etc.)

Kyle Orton just wins games. Denver is lucky to have him.

--Wynn
  • scott_baioscott_baio Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    85percent wrote: »
    ..hope you still own your house

No kidding!
  • jhdubyajhdubya Member
    edited October 2010
    i always fade hype posts like this. i used to post the same hyped up plays and got punished. now i just fade.
  • 85percent85percent Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    unless thet are my college plays
  • StrangeKatStrangeKat Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    I had Dener for game and second haf as it went from 6.5 to 6 and winningwayssports was on Titans and wala Denver musters a nice chickenshit attack!