Betting Talk

Fantasy Football Question on QB Trade

BIGtimerDCBIGtimerDC Senior Member
edited September 2010 in Sports Betting
Always nice to get secondary opinions on these things...

I waited on QBs this year, missed out on Flacco and ended up with Kolb. Didn't get Vick on waivers unfortunately, and although I'm not ready to give up on Kolb just yet I'd like to have some sort of contingency plan. I also rarely draft a backup qb, which has burned me this time. I picked up Jason Campbell for the week against St. Louis and I'm looking at making a trade for a decent backup qb that I could plug in and be the starter if needed.

Kyle Orton
Carson Palmer
Vince Young
David Garrard

All of them looked fairly solid in week one but not sure I'm buying any just yet. Garrard is still a FA so I get him free. My bench is loaded with players I think would be fair trade or could even package up as my starters are very solid at every other position. I can offer up any combo of the following... Malcolm Floyd, Michael Bush, Jabar Gaffney, Mike Williams (Tampa), and currently have Clinton Portis as my Flex back.

My question is which QB do you think has the best value going forward and what would you think is a fair trade?

Comments

• Chisox6Chisox6 Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    Keep the depth and pick up Garrard for now...get Palmer if it is for cheap. Good luck

Chisox
  • nyjets1532nyjets1532 Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    Chisox6 wrote: »
    Keep the depth and pick up Garrard for now...get Palmer if it is for cheap. Good luck

Chisox

completely agree