Betting Talk

depoisting at bet jamica

kramerkramer Senior Member
edited August 2010 in Sports Betting
i called bet jamica and they told me that i can go load my netspend card and i can use it to depoist money in my account .does anybody know if this is correct? i received aletter awhile ago from netspend saying i could not use for gambling sites. does anyone know the right story?

Comments

• beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    I got a phone call from netspend sayingthe same thing.id like to know what the real deal is myself!
  • hookyoohookyoo Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    I don't know, but I've used my credit card for 6 years at Betjam and they told me my bank declined it, so I called my bank and they said no transaction was ever sent. So, I'm thinking they want me to use another method. I may use a different sortsbook this year.
  • dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    hookyoo, you gotta get out of Oklahoma if you're a longhorn!

I had used Netspend after I received the letter at the Greek with success, however I tried to add some funds today and was decline. Tried at matchbook with the same result.
    So most likely Netspend is dead to us. Not sure how else they are going to stay in business. What methods do you guys prefer these days, I had been using Netspend for the past 2 years.
  • hookyoohookyoo Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    dtrain11 wrote: »
    hookyoo, you gotta get out of Oklahoma if you're a longhorn!

I had used Netspend after I received the letter at the Greek with success, however I tried to add some funds today and was decline. Tried at matchbook with the same result.
    So most likely Netspend is dead to us. Not sure how else they are going to stay in business. What methods do you guys prefer these days, I had been using Netspend for the past 2 years.

Yeah, I catch a little Hell for being a Longhorn, but it's all in fun (sometimes).