Betting Talk

Something seems fishy on bookmaker

metagear89metagear89 Senior Member
edited July 2010 in Sports Betting
I want to cash out. They made a mistake with my email address that's on file. I'm talking to one of their representatives via their online chat and this fucker insists that I give him my account username and password. According to him, it's the only way they can correct the email address mistake that they made. Why should that be? A red flag immediately went off in my head. Of course I refused because I can't trust these fucks. How is it not possible that I can't make the correction myself when I log in to my account on their website:confused:

I'm seriously about to close my account with them after I withdraw because this looks shady.

Comments

• BetATLBetATL Super Moderator
    edited July 2010
    I wouldn't be too concerned about giving them your username and password metagear. I've had to do it on a few other sites before for different reasons and nothing shady ever happened. GL either way.
  • IrishTimIrishTim Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Bookmaker is an A+ book. Don't they always ask for password and acct number? You'll have your free cash out in a couple days.
  • kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    every time you ask them a question about your account on the live chat they ask for that information.
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Nothing fishy - standard procedures

Best
  • metagear89metagear89 Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Ok. Thank you all for clearing that up.