Betting Talk

100 best places to live in America

Comments

• iceit519iceit519 Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    well i live in #42 on that list :)
  • BIGtimerDCBIGtimerDC Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Not sure what type of criteria was used but obviously doesn't apply to all demographics. I live in San Diego and couldn't pick a better place to live for a young professional.
  • IcemanIceman Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    BIGtimerDC wrote: »
    Not sure what type of criteria was used but obviously doesn't apply to all demographics. I live in San Diego and couldn't pick a better place to live for a young professional.

Also live in SD currently and yes it is quite nice here I agree.
  • tiptontipton Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    not sure what the difference is between this list and "AMERICA'S MOST LIVABLE CITIES" list which came out earlier this year which Pittsburgh was ranked #1. in the end the lists probably mean nothing.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited July 2010
    The list Iceman linked to says "best small cities" so I'm guessing places like SD and Pittsburgh were too big for this particular list.
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    How bout that I live in #8 Fisher, IN
  • jakenhljakenhl Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Iceman what made you leave Vegas?
    edited July 2010
    Goats wrote: »
    The list Iceman linked to says "best small cities" so I'm guessing places like SD and Pittsburgh were too big for this particular list.

Your right it does say that in the article but I am not sure how small some of these cities are. Still pretty big, IMO.

I know personally speaking Ann Arbor, Michigan is a pretty big town and is on the list.
  • BookbrakerBookbraker Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Scranton Pa is top ten worst.
    edited July 2010
    Couple reasons: financial, personnel, etc.. Just your basic stuff. Always wanted to live in SD.

But the thing is I will be going back to live in LV in about a month. Not counting weather I liked LV more then SD for what I do and for this time in my life.