Betting Talk

2h wnba

munson15munson15 Senior Member
edited July 2010 in Sports Betting

Comments

• RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited July 2010
    Subscribe to the thread, check here at every halftime, or better yet subscribe to the HoopsEdge service and have them e-mailed/texted directly to you.
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Do hoopsedge subscribers get the plays before forum members subscribed to the 2H thread?

Thanks
    edited July 2010
    lumpy19 wrote: »
    Do hoopsedge subscribers get the plays before forum members subscribed to the 2H thread?

Thanks

The second half plays get sent via e-mail and text to HE subscribers about 10-20 seconds before they get posted on the forum. The RASpicks delivery system likely works faster than the forum software, so subscribers probably do end up with a head start in most instances.
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, the numbers have been harder to get lately. No complaints though. I just have a hard time with the WNBA release times during this time of the year. I'll subscribe this fall for hoops and foots. Good job. Thanks again.
    edited July 2010
    Kashmir wrote: »
    Yeah, the numbers have been harder to get lately. No complaints though. I just have a hard time with the WNBA release times during this time of the year. I'll subscribe this fall for hoops and foots. Good job. Thanks again.

Agree. It has been tougher to determine what line to post too. A lot of movement on these games, independent of us.
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Gonna need a ton of points in the last 5 minutes or 2 OT's to get thsi 2nd half over 80.5 in!
  • munson15munson15 Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Thanks for the suggestions. I do subscribe to the thread, and it is well worth it. I guess it's just a statement that the difficulty is being at the controls at the proper times. Keep up the good work, and I'll keep trying to stay on top of things.
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Followed for the first time tonight after I saw the post. Didn't even come close in the 2nd hlf tonight.
    edited July 2010
    cabster13 wrote: »
    Followed for the first time tonight after I saw the post. Didn't even come close in the 2nd hlf tonight.

I wouldn't base your decision to follow or not on the results of one play. The WNBA second half thread has been profitable (56.89% win rate overall since last season) over a decent period of time and I expect it to remain that way.
  • GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    RightAngle wrote: »
    I wouldn't base your decision to follow or not on the results of one play. The WNBA second half thread has been profitable (56.89% win rate overall since last season) over a decent period of time and I expect it to remain that way.

Don't doubt Edward on one play. It's a full season to net a good profit with him.
  • EscootEscoot Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Edward: Is there somewhere I can find WNBA box score broken down into halfs. Could help anticipate a strategy for halftime plays