Betting Talk

nascar picks.......bristol

novacpenovacpe Senior Member
edited March 2010 in Sports Betting
dont need a big write up here....this track is a small track with bumping and grinding cream always rises to the top and while jimmie johnson is the favorite at +398 he doesnt run well here anyone can win it and it will be a war of attrition so dont spend a lot of money and just have some fun with some big odds and longshots.....odds are from pinnacle but shop them at other sites as the odds vary wildy site to site

1. kyle busch +1030
2. matt kenseth +1102
3. mark martin +1237

longshots: i love these two today.....dale earnhardt jr +1647 and kasey kahne +2264

Comments

• ShacroShacro Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Good luck today Nova.

I think I'll put a small bit down on Kyle Busch and JR. today.
  • novacpenovacpe Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    kyle is being overlooked here somewhat because of his horrible qualifying and practices but they were experimenting a lot....he's going back to the same settings on the car he used last year and as you know he won both races here last year.....also his teammate logano who has the pole has shared all of their settings with him too....hes gonna be a bear today ........kahne had a bad qualifing effort but was 5th, 6th and 9th fastest in the three practices...he also runs extremely well in the spring bristol races
  • rmbullisrmbullis Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    I'm gonna have to play Kyle for a unit as well. If his times are because of what you say & Logano is running his setup from last season, then the only people I think can beat him are Logano, Hamlin, and of course Jimmie. GL and thanks for the insight!!
  • novacpenovacpe Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    as usual wrecks cost us........back at em next week
  • madman8596madman8596 Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Guys, it has become obvious... pick Jimmie" Golden Boy" every week either straight up or man to man against anybody and you should end up for the year. I hate the dominance as much as anyone but love the money!
  • rmbullisrmbullis Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    If it wasn't for the air duct in turn 4, Kurt wins easily.