Betting Talk

The Ron Washington Story: Dropping Dimes

IHMWFIHMWF Senior Member
edited March 2010 in Sports Betting
I am a strong believer in taking responsibility for your own actions. However when you are a minority manager in Texas you have to keep your nose clean ( pun intended) .

You have to believe that someone dropped a dime ( told) on him prior to him telling his boss that he did use cocaine during the '09 season!

The Rangers are a up-and- coming team. Do you honestly think Texas wants Ron Washington representing them now? I know Texas hired him but that was before they were successful.

Time to go Ron.

Comments

• CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    I want to do a couple lines with my boy Ron. That being said, I don't think he's there after the All-Star break if we're under .500. This is the Range's year to win the West, anything less will be a disappointment.

But this news was shocking.
  • Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    He failed a drug test during the ALL STAR BREAK...He copped a plea before test results were made public...LIKE AROD AND THE REST...I AM SORRY (that I got caught)...w2w
  • calzonesayscalzonesays Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Wonder if he got the blow from a mutual friend of Josh Hamiltons?

im just sayin
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    What I want to know is where is H. Beal on this topic?
  • HowardBealHowardBeal Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    baseball bores me.....baseball managers are an indistinguishable, unimportant group that you only hear from or about when they are getting hired, fired, arrested, or tossed from a game.....apparently players follow their example however, which is why you get managers that drive hammered coaching players that drive drunk (LaRussa), and managers with drug problems coaching players with drug problems.......if this is true, the entire Detroit Tigers team is certain to have lung cancer......