Betting Talk

nascar picks sunday las vegas

novacpenovacpe Senior Member
edited February 2010 in Sports Betting
1. mark martin +893
2. jeff gordon +827

longshots: 1. greg biffle +1440 2. montoya +1342 3. kasey kahne +2723

these drivers have some of the best avg practice speeds and race well at this track

Comments

• ShacroShacro Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Im not a NASCAR guy at all, but I took Kyle Busch (+600)

Any chance for him today?
  • BiggTBiggT Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Always does well at Vegas, his hometown and loves to put on a show for the home folks.

My longshot Jeff Burton
  • atreat600atreat600 Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Is nascar capping normally based off of previous success at the tracks? It has to be an extremely difficult sport to cap
  • ShacroShacro Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    atreat600 wrote:
    Is nascar capping normally based off of previous success at the tracks? It has to be an extremely difficult sport to cap

I would imagine its based on history in terms of the track, history in terms of the driver, pit crews, saturday races (if applicable), and pole times.

I agree, NASCAR is tough. You can obviously look at history and trends and get a better idea, but I find it very difficult to find an edge.

GL. Go Kyle Busch
  • madman8596madman8596 Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Shacro wrote:
    I would imagine its based on history in terms of the track, history in terms of the driver, pit crews, saturday races (if applicable), and pole times.

I agree, NASCAR is tough. You can obviously look at history and trends and get a better idea, but I find it very difficult to find an edge.

GL. Go Kyle Busch

Tough it is! All it takes is a flat tire or 1 loose lug nut and you're screwed. Todays winner should be Kyle Busch with any Rousch team driver as a potential.
  • atreat600atreat600 Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    well then, maybe I will dabble with Kyle Busch! Great, another sport to be gambling on hahah
  • HowardBealHowardBeal Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    How about this for a nice story.....

Dale Jr. (+1600)- Mark Martin has had success at this track, and Junior switched some members of his teams with Martins before the year......he has good starting position......but most importantly, the other drivers want him to win.....they know how much the sport needs him to be competitive, especially now with them struggling with both fans and sponsors.........