Betting Talk

Caldwell the Scapegoat

IHMWFIHMWF Senior Member
edited February 2010 in Sports Betting
I love people who misplace their anger? Every loser wants to blame Caldwell for this loss. When the Colts were winning I never knew the Colts had a head coach. I thought Peyton was the COLTS. Week after Week Year after Year all you heard was Peyton Peyton Peyton.

Well I am sorry Losers you cannot have it both ways. The Colts defense actually held the Saints under their scoring average. It was Peyton Manning's INT that cost them the game.How in the hell do you blame Caldwell when the Colts offense ONLY scored 17 points?

Comments

• pokpok1616pokpok1616 Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    he's not the 'great qb' that everyone wants him to...at least this time he seems to be blaming noone else for a change...and instead of mumbling and shaking his head to the sideline after the interception like he always does, he has nowhere to look but down to the ground....
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    he's not the 'great qb' that everyone wants him to..

That has to be the dumbest thing I've heard in years.
  • TexasHookEmTexasHookEm Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    pokpok1616 wrote:
    he's not the 'great qb' that everyone wants him to...at least this time he seems to be blaming noone else for a change...and instead of mumbling and shaking his head to the sideline after the interception like he always does, he has nowhere to look but down to the ground....

Wow, have you ever watched football before or are you basing this off of one play of one game?
  • awfulorvawfulorv Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    I can tell You're almost bursting from keeping the word within your body, so let me help you out, RACIST. there I've written the word, Now, don't you feel better?