Betting Talk

Unreal Service Play

elwayisgodelwayisgod Senior Member
edited February 2010 in Sports Betting
So I paid $129 for rest of season upto NCAA title game. Dude goes 5-2 yesterday but was like 2-10 before that in recent days. Then he releases his superbowl plays and not one of them was the side or total. Only prop plays... And get this... He released the coin toss as one of his plays... I quickly got a refund today.. What a joke.... Avoid JustJoesPicks.com at all costs people..... He picked tails by the way if anyone is interested...

wow.....

Comments

• RammerJammerRammerJammer Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Tails is a lock! If we don't win, you'll get the rest of my picks through March Madness for free!!! LMAO
  • mltn1010mltn1010 Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    I bet he had inside information on the coin flip being tails! Lol
  • elwayisgodelwayisgod Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    I'm betting mortgage on heads!!!!!!!!! Lang has tails too :)
  • ShacroShacro Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    The coin is double-sided tails....

This just in from JustJoesPicks.com

Glad you got out when you did Elway. Surprisingly, and sadly, there are a lot of people who wouldnt even have noticed and/or gotten out intelligently.
  • elwayisgodelwayisgod Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    I won 1K today.. Had Brees over 280yds passing... What was the coin flip anyways? he he he .. I forgot to check :)
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    most Everything held up this past Saturday so going 5-2 was really no big deal. I even went 6-1 and I could have given them to you for free. To pay someone with a name like JustJoesPicks Wow I really wouldn't be telling anyone that and don't worry I don't think anyone here will pay this guy.
  • SnakeheadSnakehead Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    I get junk email from JustJoes also, and a few others recently. I wish I knew where they got my email address.

I also got email from Matt Miller. I told him to unsubscribe me after his free pick was Duke BIG BIG BIG, which lost. I don't mind losing. I just hate someone's pick losing when they hype it like it cant lose. He sent me his picks the next say because he wanted to make it up to me. So now he still sends me junk mail but you have to ask for the free play. LOL