Betting Talk

State of Washington Report (Hoops Edition)

kkirkkkirk Senior Member
edited January 2010 in Sports Betting
2-0 on Sunday as both Cougs and Huskies get blown out. Now 3-3 on the year.

Gotta be quick tonight for Thursdays games.

WSU: I think Cal's really good and Cougs are just ok. I've got this at about a 10 pt. Cal win and line is -4. Students back at WSU finally and crowd will be bigger but youthful Cougs gonna be no match against team I think will win the conference.
PIck: Cal -4

UW: Dawgs desperate for a win to get out of the cellar and Stanford's the right matchup. Line is about right here at -8 but lots of talk this week about renewed committment to defense, etc. and I expect emotion to carry Dawgs to a double digit victory.
Pick: UW -8

Good luck all.

Comments

• brillo12brillo12 Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    nice calls kirk......i didnt post anything today but i did play your picks....your analysis's were right on......i did think washington was in a great situation getting smashed on the road then coming home, but didn't have time to post it!........they looked great...and although cal tied to give away the cover i am lucky i got in at -4 and got a cover!........so i played both your picks and won some $$ tonite.......once again , not only did you go 2-0 but your evaluations for the games were right on target!...short and to the point!......and i look forward to your weekend washington report calls.....thanx for the winners!!.......brillo