Betting Talk

State of Washington Report (Hoops Edition)

kkirkkkirk Senior Member
edited January 2010 in Sports Betting
Sorry to have missed on Friday. Just couldn't get to a computer. We've all been there...
0-2 last Saturday as Oregon beats UW as a double digit dog, and Cougs win against OSU, but miss the cover by a bucket. Now 1-3 for the season.

WSU: Cougs a last-second win against Arizona on Friday and have played 4 straight games that have gone down to the wire. I think Arizona St. is ahead of the Cougs right now, having dominated pre-season favorite UW on Friday as an example. Cougs are young and are about due for a clunker, especially on the road. Sun Devils need this one to go 2-0 for the week to put them at 2-2 in the Pac-10 after their lost weekend in LA last week. Devils win by double digits.
Pick: ASU -7 1/2

UW: Dawgs are really struggling right now, getting the beatdown by ASU on Friday and Oregon 6 days earlier (both double digit loss). This game is critical for both teams as both want to avoid 1-3 conference starts. Teams have figured out UW (clog the middle, don't worry about the perimeter) and they don't seem to have an answer for it yet. Huskies haven't won on the road all year and until they do, we'll go against them, especially getting points.
PIck: Arizona +2

Comments

• brillo12brillo12 Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    like em both !...i am definitely playing arizona ...i think they win as an outright dog....washington stinks up the court right now!....gl with the report today!