Betting Talk

Are SOME college athletes really this dumb?

BraveHog21BraveHog21 Senior Member
edited January 2010 in Sports Betting
Pitt at Louisville , college hoops....game just ended...yes i had Cinci....but seriously...with 3 seconds left u dont just flog the fuckin ball up ..take a dribble or 2 towards the basket then SHOOT ,...instead of a 40 footer..u might actually get a little somethin closer dumbfuck ...or atleast thats what i would do...but im sittin here losin money on u instead so i cant lol

Comments

• BraveHog21BraveHog21 Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    my bad,,,pitt at cinci
  • nyjets1532nyjets1532 Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    youre right...shoulda got a better shot, but pitt outplayed them

not trying to be a dick, but pitt was the right side on this bet

far from a bad beat
  • GoHoosiersGoHoosiers Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    i lost a little on that game to, that was a horrible shot. That little guard Gibbs on Pitt is a beast, he reminds me of Johnny Flynn when he was at Syracuse, except he is doesn't miss from the line. He killed Cincy. Seriously though, why not throw the ball to at least the free throw line and at least attempt a fade away or something closer.
  • nyjets1532nyjets1532 Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    thought about it a little more.....2.9 secs is an eternity
  • calzonesayscalzonesays Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    i lost on the samford davidson bet

samford +9.5

they are down by 9 with 6 seconds left and they intentionally foul and lose by the hook...

why....
    edited January 2010
    GoHoosiers, they needed a 3 ball though but ur right Gibbs is an animal....never said it was a bad beat jets...but 2,9 is an eternity...damn calzone, hopefully u have Boise though
    edited January 2010
    BraveHog21 wrote:
    GoHoosiers, they needed a 3 ball though but ur right Gibbs is an animal....never said it was a bad beat jets...but 2,9 is an eternity...damn calzone, hopefully u have Boise though

THE BUCKING BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited January 2010
    haha thats what im talkin about :thumbup:

ssoiiieeee piggg !!
    edited January 2010
    Sooooooooieeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • stucrossstucross Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Let's go Hawkeyes baby outright ml +1.80 jump own it.
  • AccGuruAccGuru Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Talk about bad beats I've been getting them left and right. It would seem like sometimes I would get lucky and win a game on a meaningless free throw or something but I never do. If it comes down to a hook I lose always. Tonight was one of the worst in a long time. I had the under 143 in the Hawaii game. Score is 66-59 with 50 seconds left and they score 19 points in the last 50 seconds. It wasn't that close either. Even down by 10 with 10 seconds left Boise just kept fouling till the very end. Pointless for them but very meaningful for me. If you took the over in that game tonight you can be very thankful
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    it isn't just college athletes.

Steelers at Dolphins. first play after 2 minute warning Willie Parker breaks off a big run , like 30 yards and the dumb ass runs out of bounds. Pit kicked a FG and Miami got the ball back. Pit still won, but if Parker is smart enough to just fall down in bounds, the Fins never get the ball back.

Calzone - that kid that fouled down by 9 definitely faded his team with his local.