Betting Talk

State of Washington Report (Hoops Edition)

kkirkkkirk Senior Member
edited January 2010 in Sports Betting
1-1 on the Report on Thursday as Oregon wins outright (and let me just put away my bettors visor and speak as a Coug partisan: WE GOT RATFUCKED AT THE END OF 1st OT BY THE REFS--there I feel better), and Oregon St. stays within the line against UW. On to Saturday

UW: Huskies host Oregon today after Ducks (bullshit) win at WSU Thursday night. Ducks a bit hampered getting out of Pullman because of weather and didn't get in until Friday and had to bus across the state at that. Oregon led big most of the way and then let it slip away before the officials rescued them in 1st OT and Tijuan Porter basically won the game for them in 2nd OT. Oregon took advantage of WSU weakness, which is lack of size inside as the Ducks two big men had big days. Dawgs, however, can match up well with those two guys and should be able to neutralize them. Gonna be a letdown for Oregon today as all they hoped for this first weekend was a split. Dawgs win big;
Pick: UW -12

WSU: I know it's VERY early to say this but the game today against Oregon St. is a must-win for WSU if they have any hope for post-season. Oregon game was a bad loss especially the way it happened. Cougs about 6 points better in this spot (line is -7) but I think the Cougs come out with much more urgency to play well from the start, something they didn't do in the 1st half against the Ducks.
Pick: WSU -7

Good luck all.