Betting Talk

Rocky BOTTOM tennessee...

BraveHog21BraveHog21 Senior Member
edited January 2010 in Sports Betting
perfect way to end the year......congrats to all the VT backers who didnt fall into this Trap :idoit:

Comments

• ldog74ldog74 Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    What a really bad performance... Got out coached & played. I was stupid to take them.
  • BobbyBingoBobbyBingo Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    Talk about being stupid. I fell for this team too. I am kicking myself in the ass for not taking Air Force today. Moutain West was already kicking ass in bowl games. Air Force was catching points. Air Force number 1 against the pass. Revenge from last year. Of coarse I thought all of this in hindsight. Sure wish I would have thought about this before the game. Anybody else frustrated about not thinking about this.
  • james sniderjames snider Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    BraveHog21 wrote:
    perfect way to end the year......congrats to all the VT backers who didnt fall into this Trap :idoit:

I AGREE , I DID ,WONT HAPPEN AGAIN, GUT WAS SAYING VT BUT I FOLLOWED, OH WELL HORN HAS SOME CONVINCING STGS AND STS ............GL
  • jabberjabber Member
    edited January 2010
    Why do people say a game is a "Trap" only when they lose. If they win it must be great handicapping. I doubt the people who took Va Tech are calling this game a "Trap."
  • Top PickerTop Picker Banned
    edited January 2010
    wow air force is 1 against the pass!!! unreal