Betting Talk

Houston vs Air Force

elwayisgodelwayisgod Senior Member
edited December 2009 in Sports Betting
All,

I think the play here is the OVER. AFA will score as Houston can't stop the run. AFA's pass defense ranking is overrated as they control the ball on offense alot and other teams just don't have opportunity to pass. I don't see AFA's DLine dominating and disturbing Keenum to much. I think Houston will score alot too and OVER looks good. Hell last year it was a relativiley low scoring boring game and they still hit 62pts somehow......

Comments

• newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    i think I may dabble in the over as well but more leaning towards f half houston and houston. local booky has 3 and 5 as the lines. thoughts?
  • elwayisgodelwayisgod Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    It's upto 5.5 already for the game so I would jump on -5 if you can get it.... First halfers, I suck at so no opinion... sorry....
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    i just AFA + pts and a small ML play

Houston's defense is horrible. i prefer to back teams that rely on safer routes of passage, ie running instead of throwing. one batted ball, one big sack is all it will take.

AFA 33
    Hou 31
    edited December 2009
    First Half Houston at -3 and Houston at -5 are my pix. smaller bets as I have faith some other games yet today.

GLUCK!!!!
    edited December 2009
    i just AFA + pts and a small ML play

Houston's defense is horrible. i prefer to back teams that rely on safer routes of passage, ie running instead of throwing. one batted ball, one big sack is all it will take.

AFA 33
    Hou 31

those are very good points Homer. I think Houston has the talent to really blow this game out if they can play any type of defense are my thoughts. stayed away from teh over but it is awful tempting.
  • elwayisgodelwayisgod Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    I went AFA + 5 and Over 64...

GL ALL.....
    edited December 2009
    well the over is on its way awful quick and my f half houston hasn't started as planned :). small wager and there is still time so we'll see how they respond. wow is their defense bad though.
  • VegasInsiderVegasInsider Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    Wow 14-0 already...my top pick on the contest might be DONE