Betting Talk

2nd half input

golfgurugolfguru Senior Member
edited December 2009 in Sports Betting
this is ridiculous. Arizona is so slow. I thought they had a decent offense. Does anyone think that they make any type of comeback in the 2nd half. I don't think so but I would love to think they could cover 1 point in the second
guru

Comments

• HskrtcHskrtc Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    Hard to say, but Bo won't embarrass Stoops as they are long time very good friends. Consider each other brothers. I see NU playing 2nd and 3rd teamers late 3rd and early 4th qtr
  • Chisox6Chisox6 Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    They look like they don't care...and it looks like Nebraska still does...especially with Pelini going for it on 4th and 1 up 20....lean Nebraska in the 2nd also....hammered them in live betting at -14 earlier as well when it was 17-0
  • hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    Nebraska isn't going to back down tonight. Play them again.
  • hookyoohookyoo Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    Yeah, they look horrible, but was considering playing them on a PK. Surely they can get something going in the 2nd half.
  • Chisox6Chisox6 Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    Good pt on their relationship....I have a big play on the over, you think I should hedge with the 2nd half under 20 and look for a middle opportunity as this is a blowout and Nebraska may not run it up as you said? Thoughts are appreciated