Betting Talk

Philly vs Denver

elwayisgodelwayisgod Senior Member
edited December 2009 in Sports Betting
I see many people on Denver. I can't seem for the life of me how anyone could take the Donkeys here. I'm avid Bronco fan and we are a joke of a 8 win team. We really should have 5 wins right now if it were not for pure luck which never happens this many times in a NFL season:

1- Lucky last play against Cincy opening week. That crap will never happen again.

2- Tom Brady decides to miss Randy Moss on a wide open TD in first half. Then in crunch time he hits Welker at the ankles as he's running by himself in our secondary. That my friends is pure luck that Brady does it twice in one game.

3- Jason Garret decides to do two slants on Champ Bailey from the 1yd line. Idiot as he could have easily ran it in. Also on those two plays if Romo looks left, Roy Williams torched our CB both times.

Those three wins which I say are LUCK and the fact our defensive line cannot control the line of scrimmage and our OL is in dissarray spell trouble for Denver. We can't score over 20 pts people......

Can I hear the other side of this?

Comments

• btbookbtbook Member
    edited December 2009
    I live in Denver and unfortunately concur. I don't see how they win today especially with Westbrook back and it being an away game. Way to many weapons and Orton will have lots of trouble with the Eagles D. Hope I'm wrong but doubt it