Betting Talk

Calzone - Are u alive?

ggm1976ggm1976 Senior Member
edited December 2009 in Sports Betting
How bout some picks? Come out wherever you are.....

Comments

• DaJuiceDaJuice Banned
    edited December 2009
    every day they is like 3 thread sucking calzones dick.....frankly im worried!

calzone nothing against you, but you only seem to post after you see these threads it seems...i know the attention must be very gratifying....but...yeah, just wanted to say that,,anyway thanks for the winnahs?
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    He has HIS OWN thread yesterday...Posted Oklahoma in ther NBA as a winner!!!!!
  • calzonesayscalzonesays Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    DaJuice wrote:

calzone nothing against you, but you only seem to post after you see these threads it seems...i know the attention must be very gratifying....but...yeah, just wanted to say that,,anyway thanks for the winnahs?

keeping it blunt.

i could care less about the attention. i guess after my success in over 220 plays on this site ive made over the past year people want my input and my opinion on games. i post my plays regardless if theres threads about me, though i do appreciate the people noticing. i can delay posting by an hour or two or just not post at all if it makes you feel better.
  • VegasInsiderVegasInsider Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    How the hell can anyone say that Calzone wants the attention??

DaJuice...you're being ridiculous.

Calzone posts his own thread DAILY with some of the longest and most in depth writeups on the board. He keeps accurate and up to date records....and he produces winners!

What more do you want from a free message board Juice?? Just another worthless thread.
  • SammyAngelsSammyAngels Member
    edited December 2009
    seriously juice wtf??? calzone one of the better guys in here, and as gamblers we will fkn tout anyone who produces winners constantly, with a fuckin accurate record

Calzone keep doin what u do
  • atreat600atreat600 Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    DaJuice wrote:

Is there a thumbs down button?
  • DaJuiceDaJuice Banned
    edited December 2009
    my bad...just got tired of seeing threads on a daily with titles like this
    Hungry For A Calzone !!!

whats with CALZONE

Has Anyone Seen Calzone???

Calzone - Are u alive?

i mean get off his nuts! thats all i was saying, he will post no need for multiple threads like that imo.

@ VI "How the hell can anyone say that Calzone wants the attention??"

i never said that....i said it must be gratifying!

@BigPerm "He has HIS OWN thread yesterday...Posted Oklahoma in ther NBA as a winner!!!!! "

i know, he has his own thread every day! thats why i dont understand all the threads asking where he is every day. i like calzones plays as much as the next guy..i was just saying....

@SammysAngels - i know this! im not bashing him the least.

@Atreat, ill take the high road and give you thanks.
  • atreat600atreat600 Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    no need to thank me, I personally was just disagreeing with your statement.