Betting Talk

vince young thinks michelle tafoya is a man

lentellentel Senior Member
edited November 2009 in Sports Betting
Why does vince young keep calling michelle tafoya man in his post game interview. I know she isnt that special but , he thinks she is a man

Comments

• Top PickerTop Picker Banned
    edited November 2009
    ha ha ha
  • scott_baioscott_baio Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    I believe that Vince Young scored one of the lowest results on that Wonderlic (sic?) test when he came out of Texas.

Not a very bright individual at all.
  • IHMWFIHMWF Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    Joey Harrington, David Carr scored high on the Wonderlic. What does that mean? Look, this a typical response from high society. You know the guy who thinks he is better than what he is ( or become). Young is not very articulate that is obvious. However, the guy he replaced is a known alcoholic, racially insensitive, and quit on his team. All of which happened in Carolina. Of course this is ignored by most because of his correct usage of nouns,verbs,adjectives, and prepositons.
    Vince Young is a athlete and a winner. I am sure you like your QB's to be a certain TYPE. Vince Young is here to stay.
    If you keep betting against Young I am sure he can give more youtube moments. I love the fact that he pisses "You People" off.
  • Top PickerTop Picker Banned
    edited November 2009
    IHMWF wrote:
    Joey Harrington, David Carr scored high on the Wonderlic. What does that mean? Look, this a typical response from high society. You know the guy who thinks he is better than what he is ( or become). Young is not very articulate that is obvious. However, the guy he replaced is a known alcoholic, racially insensitive, and quit on his team. All of which happened in Carolina. Of course this is ignored by most because of his correct usage of nouns,verbs,adjectives, and prepositons.
    Vince Young is a athlete and a winner. I am sure you like your QB's to be a certain TYPE. Vince Young is here to stay.
    If you keep betting against Young I am sure he can give more youtube moments. I love the fact that he pisses "You People" off.
    Take the race card somewhere else bud!!! All that was pointed out was the guy is dumb!!!!!
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    Good point by both of you!

Enjoyable reading
    edited November 2009
    Ha ha this is funny.

Hey dude, your boy vince scored that on the wonderlic - not me. I'm just the messenger.

Ok vince young is an "athlete" as you say. And with a wonderlic score of 11, it looks like that's all he'll probably ever be.

Good luck with your hero.
  • DaJuiceDaJuice Banned
    edited November 2009
    IHMWF wrote:
    this a typical response from high society.

"You People"

lmao, i agree with BigPerm......also the average score for a qb on the wonderlic is 24.
  • HowardBealHowardBeal Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    dumbness is not bound by race........for further explanation please watch Terry Bradshaw speak at any point in his lifetime......(His ignorance is a direct result of a lack of education, and not, like the rest of his teammates on those Steeler teams, a result of coaches and management forcing an abundance of steroids and cocaine on them)
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    as for this Wonderlic shit, he scored so poorly on his first, that he took another after his agent lied about his first try and hid the score and made some shit up. Rich Eisen actually wrote about it in his book

and just as an example, of why teams investing tens of millions of dollars in QBs would want a fair and accurate assesment of their intelligence:

A typical Manning highlight will feature him reading a defense, post-snap in a milli-second, of a safety tipping off the coverage, finding the right receiver and delivering a laser for a big play.

Young's big highlight on SC today was his ability to read the defensive end on an option running play.

apply some critical thought of your own as to what that means
  • buck4493buck4493 Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    VY is a completely different player than a Manning. He will never be able to do what manning does, and manning will never be able to create by himself like young does.

I for one think VY might end up being a very good qb in the NFL
    edited November 2009
    Ok, Ok

He could very well end up being a good qb.

He's still dumb as wood, as his wunderlic score proved. And talks like it.

That was the point of this thread.
    edited November 2009
    but then all the haters ignore the fact that bradshaw was able to win rings as a very dumb individual......he is able to make oodles of cash after his career playing up the "dumb hick" role on tele.........ryan fitzpatrick is brilliant.....an Ivy League grad........call up 32 of 32 GM's and ask them if they want brilliant ryan, or simple vince.....
  • GrapeApeGrapeApe Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    HowardBeal wrote:
    but then all the haters ignore the fact that bradshaw was able to win rings as a very dumb individual......he is able to make oodles of cash after his career playing up the "dumb hick" role on tele.........ryan fitzpatrick is brilliant.....an Ivy League grad........call up 32 of 32 GM's and ask them if they want brilliant ryan, or simple vince.....

If I didn't know better ( and I don't) I believe Howard has a Man Crush On Smarty Pants Vince!!!!
    edited November 2009
    not at all.....i dont think he is all that good.....i just hate to see the double standard........
  • GrapeApeGrapeApe Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    HowardBeal wrote:
    not at all.....i dont think he is all that good.....i just hate to see the double standard........

Thats good. I was getting nervous......
    edited November 2009
    The bottom line is you do not need a high intelligence to speak like a normal human being. Nor does a high intelligence guarantee that you will speak eloquently.

Just so happens that VY makes absolutely no effort to speak even barely intelligible.
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    i just don't see how we can ever label someone a good QB if he will never be able to read a defense.
    edited November 2009
    With a 9 on his Wunderlic, who's to say if VY can READ at all?
  • lentellentel Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    I didnt mean anything racial. I just ment he wasnt the sharpest knife in the drawer. Yes he is a good athlete and yes Bradshaw is an idiot.
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    Remember something about ol' Terry

There wasnt too many defensive schemes back in 1974...He didnt have to be smart....Todays QB's have to be a lot smarter.

Now....onto Vince

He speaks like a bumbling idiot......I dont care what color he is. Its not a racial thing, it's a clear UNDESIRE to speak like he has any brains.

People should not:

1. Begin the answer to a question(or begin any sentence) with "I mean"

2. You should only be allowed to say "You know what I'm sayin" once per minute.

3. You should IMMEDIATELY be killed if you say "It is what it is"

Those 3 should be good for now........good night