Betting Talk

State of Washington Report (Hawaiian edition)

kkirkkkirk Senior Member
edited November 2009 in Sports Betting
Greetings from Ohau, as KK enjoys Thanksgiving week in style!
Despite my vacation, I'm still here for YOU!

3-0 on the Report last week as all three teams from Washington GO DOWN HARD. Now 15-11 on the year. Only 2 picks this week as UW has a bye.

WSU: Cougs play their Senior game this week and I think most of the seniors will be glad to being just about finished with their college careers as it's been a tough pull for them. Cougs find themselves 31 point underdogs and injuries are rearing their ugly head again. The D-line, horrible to begin with, is depleted and they will start 5th year senior Kevin Lopina at QB as well. Lopina begain the year as the #1 and was demoted to 3rd string in the 3rd week and only gets the start becuase the two guys ahead of him are hurt. Not sure who will go in if he gets banged up during the game. WSU students get the entire week next week off for Thanksgiving and I can't imagine many of them sticking around an extra day for this one. Cougs will be lucky to have 10,000 live bodies in the stands and many will be wearing the black and orange of Oregon State. I expect OSU to call of fthe dogs before halftime but their 2nd string will score and Cougs will be hard-pressed to hit double digits.
Pick: OSU -31

Seahawks: Hawks seemed to be returning to health then 2 guys in the secondary got concussions last week and didn't practice much of the week. Hawks terrible on the road especially when changing time zones. Double digit dogs have done well this year and we'll stick with that angle here. I'm a bit worried that this might be a look-past game for Minny in that they have 3 pretty tough games after this one and might rest up a few of the fellows. But, I just can't take the Hawks in any scenerio right now so we'll lay the wood here and hope the trend in the NFL of double digit favs covering continues for at least one more week.
Pick: Minny -10 1/2

Good luck all.