Betting Talk

Brady Quinn

IHMWFIHMWF Senior Member
edited November 2009 in Sports Betting
Why does everyone give this guy a free pass? He is a bust. Cleveland could have taken Troy Smith the local kid who went to OSU ,won the heisman, led his team to a national championship, beat Brady Quinn in the Fiesta Bowl but yet the locals still wanted Quinn. I know Smith is the inner city kid and Quinn is the Golden Child but what has Quinn done?
Also why isn't Jaworski pounding on his poor performance? He sure was pointing out Jason Cambell's woes weeks ago. I guarantee you he points out Vince Young's faults next week.

Comments

• takeyatakeya Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    he is pretty awful im ready for them to bench him again tonight
  • GrapeApeGrapeApe Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    he gets a free pass cuz he perty.......
  • fgrauzerfgrauzer Member
    edited November 2009
    Its because no one can be the QB for the Browns, the OLINE is horrendous accompanied by no receivers. ........ if you are going to bring up an argument as such please dont say the Browns should have taken Troy Smith of all people.
  • Chopper17Chopper17 Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    He should be saying: "Now I'm done"...
  • doc714doc714 Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    troy smith ?
  • DamonJones19DamonJones19 Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    it doesnt matter who the browns qb is...they have 0 playmakers and a bad o-line.
  • buck4493buck4493 Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    its not all quinn. that org is absolute shit. What in the fuck is their owner talking to fans for about the direction of the team.

get someone in there that knows how to build a team and let him run things.
  • Deli314Deli314 Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    Massaquoi, Ferrey, Heiden are your playmakers? Quinn probably cringed when he was drafted by them... I know he has done absolutely nothing but the team around him is horrendous
  • ReznorReznor Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    Peyton Manning wouldnt win 5 games with that team.
  • VegasInsiderVegasInsider Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    In all honesty, can you really blame everything on Brady Quinn? The Browns have no wide receivers or tight end, two running backs that are slow and inside runners that are well below the league average in yards per carry, a horrible offensive line and a head coach that doesn't have a CLUE. Derek Anderson can't thrive on this team and nor will Brady Quinn.

It's about time to rebuild and that is with drafting a STUD running back either this April or in 2011. Quinn might still be a work in progress, but I'm curious to see how he fares with some NFL-caliber talent alongside him.