Betting Talk

State of Washington Report

kkirkkkirk Senior Member
edited November 2009 in Sports Betting
2-0 last week on the Report, as Cougs slip under the number against Notre Dame and the Seahawks get blasted by Dallas. Now 11-8 on the year.

Gotta make it quick today:

WSU: I think teams most opposing teams are using their games against WSU and mini-bye games--getting regulars out of the game after the first half and getting some experience for younger guys in the 2nd half. Probably the same thing happens today as the script for Coug games is just about the same every week--get way behind at the half then play essentially even up in the 2nd half to just get under the big point spread. We'll go with that theory again today as Arizona has some key guys (RB runningback Grisby, for instance) hurt and they'll just do enough to win comfortable, but not look for a blow out.
Pick: Cougs +32 1/5

UW: Tough call here as both teams are certainly looking at the other as a team they can beat and both need wins to salvage any chance of a bowl game. I think UCLA wins, since Huskies haven't won at UCLA since '95 and QB Locker was questionable all week with a hamstring issue. He'll start today but won't be the run-around Jake that can be such a weapon. Huskies can win this, but I'll go with history and we'll also see if UCLA can build some momentum from the Oregon State game which was a loss but they seemed to snap out of a month-long offensive slump in the 4th qt.
Pick: UCLA -5

Seahawks: The Hawks stink but they have proven they can beat the bad teams in the league at home (28-0 against St. Louis and 41-0 against Jacksonville as well). Hawks need a win badly to quiet the restless natives in Seattle and as I mentioned last week, they are slowly getting healthy.
It's a blowout!
Pick: Seahawks -10

Good luck all.

Comments