OT Bets: 0-1
Prop Bets: 0-0

Side Leans: 3-2
Total Leans: 2-0

Comments

• GatorsLeafsBGatorsLeafsB Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    Game 1New York Islanders (+190) @ Washington Capitals (-230) Over 6
    –110/-110<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    Historical Data
    Side History
    Last 10 Games: New York 4-3-3; Washington 6-2-2<o:p></o:p>
    Last 5 Games @ Washington: New York 3-2-0; Washington 2-2-1<o:p></o:p>
    Total History
    Last 10 Games: Over: 5; Under: 5<o:p></o:p>
    Last 5 Games @ Washington: Over: 4; Under: 1<o:p></o:p>
    Game Data

New York is 2-4-5 this year and 0-2-3 this year on the road. Washington is 8-2-2 this year and 4-1-1 at home. Looking around forums, I see a lot of people on Washington –1.5. Of the 9 games New York has lost this year, 5 were in Overtime and 1 regulation loss was by 1 goal. These two teams have already played this and went to Overtime where Washington won. We all know Washington has the better all around everything but the Islanders are on their way to the top. Washington having played ON THE ROAD last night in Atlanta, I like them to win but just by 1 goal.
    Lean – Washington Capitals –230<o:p></o:p>

1 Unit Play – New York Islanders +1.5 –150<o:p></o:p>
    New York is 5-6-0 against the Over this year and 3-2-0 on the road. Washington is 6-6-0 against the Over and is 3-3-0 at home. Surprising stats on Washington showing that they are only .500 on the Over. You would think that they would be one of the better over teams in the NHL. New York Islanders have gone Under 3 staight games. You would also think they would be an Over machine but they aren’t. I like the Under tonight mixing in with the Caps just getting home late last night. NYI won’t score much as I see this game as a 2-1 Washington win.<o:p></o:p>
    1 Unit Play – Under 6 -110<o:p></o:p>
  • SRBISRBI Banned
    edited October 2009
    Copy and paste? Nice smilies.
    edited October 2009
    Yeah Im doing it in Microsoft Word.

Game 2 Pittsburgh Penguins (+115) @ Columbus Blue Jackets (-135) Over 5.5 –105/-115<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    Historical Data
    Side History
    Last 10 Games: Pittsburgh 3-2-1; Columbus 3-3-0<o:p></o:p>
    Last 5 Games @ Columbus: Pittsburgh 0-2-1; Columbus 3-0-0<o:p></o:p>
    Total History
    Last 10 Games: Over: 5; Under: 1 <o:p></o:p>
    Last 5 Games @ Columbus: Over: 3; Under: <o:p></o:p>
    Game Data

Pittsburgh is 10-2-0 this year and 5-0-0 on the road. Columbus is 6-5-0 this year and 3-1-0 at home. Columbus has only been around since 02 in the NHL and suprising Pittsburgh has not won in Columbus. You might look at the line and be like how in the hell is Columbus this big of a favorite on the defending Stanley Cup Champions. 2 Reasons. First Reason is that Pittsburgh will be playing their backup goalie tonight. He has a 9-2-2 record against Columbus which is very good but still the backup. The second reason is Evengi Malkin is hurt. He will be out 2-3 weeks. Don’t like either side here so am just going to lean with the better team in the Penguins<o:p></o:p>

Lean – Pittsburgh Penguins +115<o:p></o:p>
    Pittsburgh is 5-6-0 against the Over this year and 3-2-0 on the road. Columbus is 6-5-0 against the Over and 0-4-0 at home. Interesting game here scoring will probably be scarce. Not much time for the writeup but I am going to go 1 unit on the Under. Both games Johnson has been in Goal for Pittsbugh the game has gone Under. Mixed in with the perfect Under record at home for Columbus makes me like it.<o:p></o:p>
    1 Unit Play – Under 5.5 –115<o:p></o:p>
    edited October 2009
    Game 3 Toronto Maple Leafs (+155) @ Buffalo Sabres (-175) Over 6
    –120/+100<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    Historical Data<o:p></o:p>
    Side History<o:p></o:p>
    Last 10 Games: Toronto 2-7-1; Buffalo 8-2-0<o:p></o:p>
    Last 5 Games @ Buffalo: Toronto 2-3-0; Buffalo 3-2-0<o:p></o:p>
    Total History<o:p></o:p>
    Last 10 Games: Over: 4; Under: 6<o:p></o:p>
    Last 5 Games @ Buffalo: Over: 1; Under: 4<o:p></o:p>
    Game Data

Toronto is 1-7-2 this year and 1-3-1 on the road. Buffalo is 7-1-1 this year and is 3-1-1 at home. As most of you know the Maple Leafs are my favorite team but that doesn’t mean I favor them. My 4 unit play this year was against them. Buffalo is off to great start and have recently dominated the Leafs. 175 is a little to much to pay for me but I think Buffalo should win this game. <o:p></o:p>

Lean – Buffalo Sabres -175<o:p></o:p>
    Toronto is 6-4-0 against the Over this year and 4-1-0 on the road. Buffalo is 4-5-0 this year against the Over and 3-2-0 at home. Toronto last year and the start of this year has been an OVER MACHINE. Lets ride that. <o:p></o:p>
    1 Unit Play – Over 6 -120<o:p></o:p>
    edited October 2009
    Game 4 New York Rangers (-115) @ Minnesota Wild (-105) Over 5.5
    +100/-120<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    Historical Data<o:p></o:p>
    Side History<o:p></o:p>
    Last 10 Games: New York 3-3-0; Minnesota 3-3-0<o:p></o:p>
    Last 5 Games @ Minnesota: New York 1-2-0; Minnesota 2-1-0<o:p></o:p>
    Total History<o:p></o:p>
    Last 10 Games: Over: 4; Under: 2<o:p></o:p>
    Last 5 Games @ Minnesota: Over: 3; Under: <o:p></o:p>
    Game Data

New York is 8-4-1 this year and 3-2-1 on the road. Minnesota is 3-9-0 this year and 3-1-0 at home this year. Minnesota only success this year has been at home. But every win they have could have been a loss as they came down to Overtime. Rangers have lost 4 of 5 and just can’t back on track. Interesting game here can go either way. <o:p></o:p>

Lean – Minnesota Wild -105<o:p></o:p>
    New York is 8-5-0 this year against the Over and 2-4-0 on the road. Minnesota is 5-7-0 against the Over this year and 2-2-0 at home. Rangers are missing some key pieces that score the puck for them. Minnesota is usually and Under team going to ride the Under<o:p></o:p>
    1 Unit Play – Under 5.5 -120
    edited October 2009
    Chicago - Lean
    Over 5.5 - Lean

Dallas - Lean
    Over 5.5 - 1 unit

Vancouver - Lean
    Under 6 - Lean

Colorado +170 - 1 Unit
    Over 5.5 - 1 Unit