Betting Talk

State of Washington Report

kkirkkkirk Senior Member
edited October 2009 in Sports Betting
Took the weekend off last week, which worked out. WSU had a bye, I like Az St. and they covered, also liked the Hawks at home against divisional opponent and they got drilled, so saved some juice. 1-2 the week before (fluke loss/non-cover by Arizona did me in). Now 7-8 on the year.

WSU--Cougs coming off a bye and are finally getting some offensive lineman back from injury. They've been unable to generate any offense at all with 3rd and 4th stringers on the line, and I'm thinking they can get some O generated this week against a Cal defense that has been less than stellar. Cal still wins in a blowout, but the thinking here is Cougs can stay within the 35 1/2 to get the cover.
Pick: WSU +35 1/2

UW--Big week for both Oregon and Washington in what teams/fans from both teams will tell you is their most-hated rival after each school's in-state counterpart. Huskies have had a guardian angel hanging around Husky Stadium this year because their defense gives up yardage like crazy but they've won games they had no business winning against Arizona and USC. Arizona two weeks ago moved the ball at will up and down the field, but a couple of goofy turnovers, particularly the last one off the foot of a receiver for a pick-6, gave the Huskies a chance to win. I think it all comes crashing down this week as Oregon will take better care of the ball AND they will also move the ball at will against the Huskies just like nearly every team this year has. Ducks could get 600 yards of offense if they avoid turnovers.
Pick: Oregon -10

No Hawks this week.

Good luck all.