Betting Talk

State of Washington Report

kkirkkkirk Senior Member
edited October 2009 in Sports Betting
1-2 last week, Dawgs cover (shoulda won) and Cougs and Seahawks...not even close. 6-6 for the season

Gotta be quick today, Cougs kick off in about 20 minutes.

WSU: Cougs aren't good in the 1st place and our wiped out on the O-line right now. Defense is ranked somewhere around 105 out of 120 in D-I. Bad D, no weapons on offense mean another blowout in the offing. ASU needs this one for any hope of a bowl game and I think they win convincingly.
Pick: ASU -21

UW: Despite several close games (and a win against USC), the Huskies are not good defensively. They'll give up at least 500 yards today, though I expect them put some points on the board as well. Line is Arizona -4 and I suspect they'll find a way to win a high scoring game and we'll count on them to cover the number. Pivotal game for both teams if they have post-season aspirations and I suspect 'cats have more weapons, especially on defense.
Pick: Arizona -4

Seahawks: Matt Hasselbeck will play this weekend and has apparently looked fine in practice this week. The Hawks are really beat up on the O-line, playing some 3rd stringers, though they're beginning to get healthy on other places. Home game against a team that is traveling across the country (though it's easier going east to west than vice-versa) laying a small line...I'll go with that.
Pick:: Seahawks - 1 1/2