Betting Talk

Syndicate Plays for Saturday

AAASportsAAASports Banned
edited October 2009 in Sports Betting
<TABLE border=0 cellPadding=3 width=800 bgColor=#dbdbdb cellspaing="1"><TBODY><TR style="COLOR: white" bgColor=navy><TD colSpan=4>10/10/2009 8:22:09 AM</TD></TR><TR bgColor=lightsteelblue><TD class=center width=50>Date</TD><TD class=center width=40>Gm#</TD><TD width=600>Teams </TD><TD class=center width=110>Result</TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD>10/10
12:30p</TD><TD>355
356</TD><TD>WISCONSIN
OHIO STATE</TD><TD class=center vAlign=top>

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD style="COLOR: red" colSpan=4>Gm# 355 WISCONSIN +15</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comments

• hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited October 2009
    A's, is it just me or do a lot of these syndicate plays involve Ohio based teams, sounds about right to me of history repeats itself :)
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited October 2009
    Couple of +15's still available.
  • TIMATIMA Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    i got this at +16
  • AAASportsAAASports Banned
    edited October 2009
    horn wrote:
    A's, is it just me or do a lot of these syndicate plays involve Ohio based teams, sounds about right to me of history repeats itself :)

I have not noticed myself....I think they had Wisc Over last week...can't remember the other one's..
    edited October 2009
    <TABLE border=0 cellPadding=3 width=800 bgColor=#dbdbdb cellspaing="1"><TBODY><TR style="COLOR: white" bgColor=navy><TD colSpan=4>10/10/2009 8:32:39 AM</TD></TR><TR bgColor=lightsteelblue><TD class=center width=50>Date</TD><TD class=center width=40>Gm#</TD><TD width=600>Teams </TD><TD class=center width=110>Result</TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD>10/10
    9:30a</TD><TD>337
    338</TD><TD>HOUSTON
    MISSISSIPPI ST</TD><TD class=center vAlign=top>

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD style="COLOR: red" colSpan=4>Gm# 338 MISSISSIPPI ST - 2 1/2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    edited October 2009
    <TABLE border=0 cellPadding=3 width=800 bgColor=#dbdbdb cellspaing="1"><TBODY><TR style="COLOR: white" bgColor=navy><TD colSpan=4>10/10/2009 8:37:43 AM</TD></TR><TR bgColor=lightsteelblue><TD class=center width=50>Date</TD><TD class=center width=40>Gm#</TD><TD width=600>Teams </TD><TD class=center width=110>Result</TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD>10/10
    10:00a</TD><TD>331
    332</TD><TD>BALL STATE
    TEMPLE</TD><TD class=center vAlign=top>

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD style="COLOR: red" colSpan=4>Gm# 331 BALL STATE OV 47 1/2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellPadding=3 width=800 bgColor=#dbdbdb cellspaing="1"><TBODY><TR style="COLOR: white" bgColor=navy><TD colSpan=4>10/10/2009 8:38:07 AM</TD></TR><TR bgColor=lightsteelblue><TD class=center width=50>Date</TD><TD class=center width=40>Gm#</TD><TD width=600>Teams </TD><TD class=center width=110>Result</TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD>10/10
    9:30a</TD><TD>327
    328</TD><TD>IOWA STATE
    KANSAS</TD><TD class=center vAlign=top>

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD style="COLOR: red" colSpan=4>Gm# 328 KANSAS - 19</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  • bigwaltonebigwaltone Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    hope temple game stays under
    edited October 2009
    AAASports wrote:
    <TABLE border=0 cellPadding=3 width=800 bgColor=#dbdbdb cellspaing="1"><TBODY><TR style="COLOR: white" bgColor=navy><TD colSpan=4>10/10/2009 8:37:43 AM</TD></TR><TR bgColor=lightsteelblue><TD class=center width=50>Date</TD><TD class=center width=40>Gm#</TD><TD width=600>Teams </TD><TD class=center width=110>Result</TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD>10/10
    10:00a
    </TD><TD>331
    </TD><TD>BALL STATE
    TEMPLE
    </TD><TD class=center vAlign=top>

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD style="COLOR: red" colSpan=4>Gm# 331 BALL STATE OV 47 1/2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellPadding=3 width=800 bgColor=#dbdbdb cellspaing="1"><TBODY><TR style="COLOR: white" bgColor=navy><TD colSpan=4>10/10/2009 8:38:07 AM</TD></TR><TR bgColor=lightsteelblue><TD class=center width=50>Date</TD><TD class=center width=40>Gm#</TD><TD width=600>Teams </TD><TD class=center width=110>Result</TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD>10/10
    9:30a
    </TD><TD>327
    </TD><TD>IOWA STATE
    KANSAS
    </TD><TD class=center vAlign=top>

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD style="COLOR: red" colSpan=4>Gm# 328 KANSAS - 19</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Temple can be had as low as 46..
    edited October 2009
    Gotta go jump in the shower....might miss next one if there is one but will post late anyway if game has not started...
  • GMoney8GMoney8 Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    Down to 14 1/2 at my place
    edited October 2009
    <TABLE border=0 cellPadding=3 width=800 bgColor=#dbdbdb cellspaing="1"><TBODY><TR style="COLOR: white" bgColor=navy><TD colSpan=4>10/10/2009 8:46:21 AM</TD></TR><TR bgColor=lightsteelblue><TD class=center width=50>Date</TD><TD class=center width=40>Gm#</TD><TD width=600>Teams </TD><TD class=center width=110>Result</TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD>10/10
    9:00a</TD><TD>311
    312</TD><TD>BOSTON COLLEGE
    VIRGINIA TECH</TD><TD class=center vAlign=top>

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD style="COLOR: red" colSpan=4>Gm# 312 VIRGINIA TECH - 13 1/2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  • Dragon BallDragon Ball Banned
    edited October 2009
    Your Infos are very usefull, Thank you.
    but today, I am on Ohio st.
  • 1adam121adam12 Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    1 - 3 so far with Wisc pending...didn't they do well last week?
  • BigItaly42BigItaly42 Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    Wow....I will NEVER bet with this system. 1-4???
    edited October 2009
    So much for that hype....
  • DoubleNickelDoubleNickel Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    RightAngle wrote:

I just can't get enough of this.

Thanks ED!
    edited October 2009
    I was wondering how these did today....not so good I see..I got 5 more plays but was gone when they came. I am going to continue to monitor these...
  • msmith2179msmith2179 Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    obviously your not going to win them all but last sunday these plays help me win 2 straight bets and 2 parlays even though today they weren't hot. I was already on kansas before you posted it and the only other one I followed was the temple over which was stupid on my part. but please keep posting them and thank you for youe time and effort. Good luck tomorrow
  • SanManSanMan Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    RightAngle wrote:

Ed, you use to be the voice of reason and always mellow. When it comes to AAA you seem to try instigate things.
    edited October 2009
    RightAngle wrote:

You are right Ed...I am going to stop hyping them...

Just going to keep track for myself...sorry for the problem..
  • GrapeApeGrapeApe Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    sandiego wrote:
    Ed, you use to be the voice of reason and always mellow. When it comes to AAA you seem to try instigate things.

Its do as I say and not as I do here anymore.....

I agree Sandiego seeing this shit just makes me lose respect........
    edited October 2009
    I'm here to educate, and a lot of people here need educating. If I have to be rude or use a harsh tone on occassion, so be it.

When someone calls something a "Syndicate" play, everyone here gets all hyped up like these can't lose, especially after they start off 3-1 or something, an extremely small and meaningless sample size.

People need to do A LOT more due dilligence before deciding to follow plays. AAA was not able to provide any sufficient information as to the source of these plays, what previous records they had produced, or anything else that would be needed to make an informed decision. Labeling them "Syndicate" plays does not mean a thing.
  • 1adam121adam12 Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    agreed. don't post much but follow most of you guys. we all know there is no sure lock. Please keep posting and let us decide if we follow or not...
  • Big DogBig Dog Banned
    edited October 2009
    RightAngle wrote:
    I'm here to educate, and a lot of people here need educating. If I have to be rude or use a harsh tone on occassion, so be it.

When someone calls something a "Syndicate" play, everyone here gets all hyped up like these can't lose, especially after they start off 3-1 or something, an extremely small and meaningless sample size.

People need to do A LOT more due dilligence before deciding to follow plays. AAA was not able to provide any sufficient information as to the source of these plays, what previous records they had produced, or anything else that would be needed to make an informed decision. Labeling them "Syndicate" plays does not mean a thing.
    It makes no difference what "label" are on these picks. They are just free picks on the forum and each of us must determine if we wish to consider them or not.
    And, I might add that they have done much better than the free picks you have sent out the last 2 weeks (0-2) which are also free picks which each of us are free to consider or not.
    My point is that it may be not wise to start throwing stones when you live in a glass house.
  • RiskyRisky Member
    edited October 2009
    Edward- I haven't purchased your picks for a number of seasons. I say that simply to suggest I'm not tied into Right Angle. I enjoy coming onto this site just to see what's going on and to check the services. I follow a couple of services I pay 3 K for and I play a dime or two dimes a play- I don't deviate and I make sports wagering an investment. With that said-- Edward is tyhe best thing you have goiong. To complain because he's attempting to educate you idiots is hysterical. Try actually using a sample size that's meaningful and learn a few things from his posts. Finally, to say the "label" doesn't mean anything is ridiculous as well. Of course the word "syndicate" carries with it a connotation of wise guy money.
    Keep it up Edward-- you're absolutely doing the right thing. It's the only way to save your site from masses of bad gamblers.
  • Big DogBig Dog Banned
    edited October 2009
    Risky wrote:
    Edward- I haven't purchased your picks for a number of seasons. I say that simply to suggest I'm not tied into Right Angle. I enjoy coming onto this site just to see what's going on and to check the services. I follow a couple of services I pay 3 K for and I play a dime or two dimes a play- I don't deviate and I make sports wagering an investment. With that said-- Edward is tyhe best thing you have goiong. To complain because he's attempting to educate you idiots is hysterical. Try actually using a sample size that's meaningful and learn a few things from his posts. Finally, to say the "label" doesn't mean anything is ridiculous as well. Of course the word "syndicate" carries with it a connotation of wise guy money.
    Keep it up Edward-- you're absolutely doing the right thing. It's the only way to save your site from masses of bad gamblers.
    Risky
    First, I don't like being called an idiot.
    Secondly, I'll match my win % against yours if you dare post some picks.
    Third, as an obervation, seems like lately we are getting a lot of newbes talking about how much they bet and how well they do without providing any picks or proof to the forum.
    Fourth, sorry if a truthful observation offends you.

Truth is, we all win some and lose some. Each of us are responsible for what we play and should not blame others if we blindly follow.
  • 85percent85percent Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    remember all gambling comes down to is an opinion..if you want to hype your opinion..whats wrong with that..if people are stupid enough to follow other peoples hype opinions, then the deserve to loss..way your own opinions against everyone else and come up with your own ideas...
    bet with your head, not over it..and always remember, bet what you could afford to lose...only my opi nion..thank you
  • Jtut1Jtut1 Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    These plays have done pretty well when I've seen them. I appreciate the time it takes and the time you spend posting them. If at all possible please keep posting them.
    edited October 2009
    Fellas, Ed is just trying to do the right thing here. The fact is, I can't affectively post all of these syndicate plays here because I am not around all of the time to do it. There were 11 plays yesterday and they lost at 5 wins and 6 losses. I had to leave yesterday early and the reason why I could only post the first 5 of them as I stated when I left yesterday

I am tracking them and have since Mid July. I did post a record on those but Ed deleted it and once again for good reason. I have been getting them since the first of the year and they have done well as far as my daily looks at them so that is why I started keeping track and that is also why I started posting them...

I simply would not post them unless I thought they were good information and I know that most everyone here knows that. However, it is just not worth doing it anymore. It makes Ed angry and since I respect him a great deal, I will respect his wishes.

As far as Ed's behavior toward me. I don't have any clue. Hopefully that will change in the future. I have to get to work but just wanted all to know that Ed is only doing what he feels is the right thing to do. Give him some slack..
  • Dj79Dj79 Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    It is odd when they go 3-1, the sample size (is far too small) but when they go 1-3 the sample size is big enough to (not believe the hype)... a little hypocritical