Betting Talk

MLB One A Day : Friday : Best Bet Only

jackson21jackson21 Senior Member
edited August 2009 in Sports Betting
Cleveland vs Baltimore Over 10 : Carmona vs Berken : Carmona/Berken ,I need to check HPU, (home plate umpire), on this one, but this game from the looks of it and starting pitchers , screams "Over"! No locks as we all know but damn this one looks good.

Well , I did check HPU after posting in dogs thread ; HPU ,Tim Tschida games are 15-12 to the over, averaging 11.20 runs per game . Indians last 18 road games are 11-3-4 to the over. O's are 12-5 to the over last 17 after a loss.

I've bet my share of these that look so good and final score ends up 2-1 so don't sell your soul on it but I'll say it again , Damn this one looks good! GL:clover:

Rec : 47-35-2 (+947.30)

Comments

• KeyElementKeyElement Banned
    edited August 2009
    <b>Braves -120</b> Hanson / Martinez, 5 innings

While awaiting the “imminent demise of the Braves” I decided to play them one more time. After all, if they are favored on the road versus the Phillies there must be a reason, right? I give the Braves a penny here and a penny there, but the greatest difference is in starter quality, where I make Hanson alone worth 74 cents over Martinez. Nice career, but Pedro hasn’t been a force in the league for 4 years and the man you see now is an empty shell of the former one.
  • jackson21jackson21 Senior Member
    edited August 2009
    Going with Phillies for game - Key - you got them Braves for 5 inngs - maybe we chop. Very small play on my part already in - and like it less now that I see your on the other side , well, partially on the other side that is.......GL
  • jackson21jackson21 Senior Member
    edited August 2009
    jackson21 wrote:
    Cleveland vs Baltimore Over 10 : Carmona vs Berken : Carmona/Berken ,I need to check HPU, (home plate umpire), on this one, but this game from the looks of it and starting pitchers , screams "Over"! No locks as we all know but damn this one looks good.

Well , I did check HPU after posting in dogs thread ; HPU ,Tim Tschida games are 15-12 to the over, averaging 11.20 runs per game . Indians last 18 road games are 11-3-4 to the over. O's are 12-5 to the over last 17 after a loss.

I've bet my share of these that look so good and final score ends up 2-1 so don't sell your soul on it but I'll say it again , Damn this one looks good! GL:clover:

Rec : 47-35-2 (+947.30)
    Damn , forgot to check the weather report - easy to do in SoCal. , easy to forget you all back east actully have bad weather from time to time......