Betting Talk

Edward (RAS)

jackson21jackson21 Senior Member
edited August 2009 in Sports Betting
The next person in line can have my spot in the contest ....I thought about it and honestly dont think I'll have 200 plays this season , I know for a fact I wont bet that many........signed up on the spur of the moment , don't want to take a spot of someone more willing.....Thanks , Jack....GL

Hope this doesn't cause too much problem for you , but seeing how its still early,,,,I'd rather do this than say I'm going to and then just not do it......

Obviously this post can be deleted after its taken care of..............Thank You!

Comments

• RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited August 2009
    Okay I will remove you.

That puts 50bucks in, with RoundTrippa and HowardBeal the remaining two alternates.
  • HowardBealHowardBeal Senior Member
    edited August 2009
    I would be interested in participating just for the thrill of competition (as a former dominant contest Champion on here before).......any chance I could post along with the rest, only just not eligible for any prize? If that would clutter the board or undermine the contest just say so, and I wont.......
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited August 2009
    Sure, you are more than welcome to do just that.
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited August 2009
    RightAngle wrote:
    Okay I will remove you.

That puts 50bucks in, with RoundTrippa and HowardBeal the remaining two alternates.

found it.

can i be alternate number 3, which would now be alternate number 2?