Betting Talk

MLB One A Day : Best Bet Only : Thursday

jackson21jackson21 Senior Member
edited July 2009 in Sports Betting
White Sox +105 : Chicago is 22-6 in G.Floyds' last 28 at U.S Cellular Field & 18-7 in Floyds last 25 starts with four days rest. White Sox are also 10-2 last 12 vs a left handed starter . Pettitte has a rec, of 1-1 / 5.71 ERA his last 6 starts and the Yankees have lost 4 out of their last 5 road games. Looks like a play on Chicago White Sox for me ........GL

Rec 35-30-2 (+300.50)

Comments

• KeyElementKeyElement Banned
    edited July 2009
    Padres +138 Stauffer / Cueto

Once again the pendulum swings in favor of the “bad” team the public just refuses to support. This line is the result of all kinds of crap the public creates in its own mind. Home field advantage, bad hitting team (anywhere) pitcher that was red hot a month ago, blah, blah, blah. The reality today is that Cueto has gone from a string of quality starts earlier in the year to only two in his last seven starts and his team is just 3-5 in his last eight starts. His pitches per inning are way up and he is really struggling, backed by an offense that is also struggling. Let’s do the math. At -148 Cueto pays 68 cents on the dollar of risk (not a unit as some believe). Stauffer pays $1.38 per dollar of risk, over twice as high. Very hard for me to believe the line is correct and Cueto stands a 2 to 1 chance of winning this game. According to my numbers he does not stand a 1 to 1 chance. False favorite, take the bonus bucks.
  • Tkauffman09Tkauffman09 Senior Member
    edited July 2009
    MLB OAD Record 33-28

Todays Play is Texas ml - 145

GLTA
  • BrownieBrownie Senior Member
    edited July 2009
    Brewers RL -145

Rec 15-10 +3.67units

GL
  • msmith2179msmith2179 Senior Member
    edited July 2009
    Phillies -110

24-16 +3.95u
  • UMcanes3UMcanes3 Senior Member
    edited July 2009
    How do u calculate the the Yankees just lost 4 of their last 5 road games? Didn't they just take 2 of 3 from Tampa Bay?

My play is the Phillies -112
  • jackson21jackson21 Senior Member
    edited July 2009
    UMcanes3 wrote:
    How do u calculate the the Yankees just lost 4 of their last 5 road games? Didn't they just take 2 of 3 from Tampa Bay?

My play is the Phillies -112

O.K. ,, 4 out of last 6 - - it was 4 out of 5 before yesterday..............I'm not perfect -just pretty damn close....GL