Betting Talk

MLB One A Day : Tuesday: Best Bet Only

jackson21jackson21 Senior Member
edited July 2009 in Sports Betting
Phillies +107 : Hamels vs Haren : AZ is 1- 4 its last 5 vs a left handed starter. & 2-7 its last 9 home games vs a team with a winning record. Philadelphia is 13-3 its last 16 games vs a right handed starter and 29 -14 its last 43 road games. Also during Cole Hamels' last 29 starts the Phillies are 24-5 vs a team with a losing record. Taking the Phillies at plus money tonight....GL

Rec : 34-30-2

Comments

• msmith2179msmith2179 Senior Member
    edited July 2009
    The phillies are the best play on the board tonight. So I'll put my second best play down.

yankees -145

24-15 +5.4u
  • twotimestwotimes Senior Member
    edited July 2009
    Reds -130 1st 5 innings.

Good Luck
    twotimes

Good Luck To All
  • JimmyWynnJimmyWynn Banned
    edited July 2009
    Angels after losing at home will not lose 2 straight -200 a big favorite but a big winner.
  • KeyElementKeyElement Banned
    edited July 2009
    <b>Royals +111 Bannister / Berken</b>

If any other middle of the road team went 0-9 and then started a bounce back bettors would get on them sooner, but the Royals are not perceived as a middle of the road team. OK, season to date and the 9 game losing streak have them labeled a “bad” team. I can live with that because they will continue to be a dog whether they deserve it or not. The Royals are 2-1 since the nine game streak ended, with wins over Holland and Hill, who just may be better than Berken. Opposing Berken will be Bannister, who just happens to be better than any of those guys. And as for the Orioles you can’t go back 3 games to find 2 wins, you have to back 8 games to find 2 wins in their last 10 and those were versus Contreras and Smoltz. So who really is the “bad” team here? I give the Royals 4 of 5 critical categories tonight and the only one they come up short on is run production last 10 versus righty, which is acceptable because of the 9 game losing streak. Although the Orioles do hold the edge in that category they are not overly impressive at 5-5 and losing 3 of their last 4 to righty starters in the 5 inning game. False favorite? Probably.
  • Tkauffman09Tkauffman09 Senior Member
    edited July 2009
    MLB OAD Record 33-27

Todays Play is Boston -1.5 (-120)

GLTA