Betting Talk

nobody asked me but..........last one

novacpenovacpe Senior Member
edited May 2009 in Sports Betting
the new star trek movie is da bomb

so's wolverine

betcha you can guess i like comic books huh?

speaking of movies the best get even flick i've seen in years is a movie called taken

do they put the filling in doughnuts before or after they cook em?

some of lifes little mysteries:

how do they put enough ink in a ball point pen to write for a year with it?
why does an eraser take off pencil marks?
some razor blades seem to last forever and the next one goes dull after 2 shaves
the wind always blows all the leaves onto your property and leaves the neighbors clean
smoke always follows you
whenever you buy something someone always tells you they bought it cheaper
when you go fishing and catch nothing they say "you shoulda been here yesterday"...well, i was there yesterday and didnt catch anything that day either
whenever something really cool happens you just missed it

how can a printer cost 49.95 and the ink cartridges cost 60 bucks?.......... are they trying to trick us?

best line i heard today....when my wife turns fifty i'm gonna trade her in for two 25's

just how DO they put lean in a pencil?

can anyone tell me why eyeglasses should cost so much....cant be more than 20 bucks worth of materials to make them

if your mother had a baby and the baby looked like you are you a m.........r?

girl i'd like to be marooned with.........kate beckinsale hot hot hot

i heard it cost a guy 13 bucks to see the new star trek movie.............no wonder people dload movies

i look at this little 16gb usb flash drive on my desk for 24 bucks and remember when a 16gb hard drive cost over 150 dollars..progress really is beautiful sometimes

ok i just looked at those damn leaves at the back of the property and confirmed they are my neighbors...........think he'll come over and pick em up if i ask him?

how come its so tough to get up and shave but it feels so good after ya did it?

a bad muscle sprain in the back ranks right up there with water torture

just looking through some of my music on the computer....damn i'm old

earth wind and fire is da bomb too

so's 3 dog night,styx,kansas,sly and the family stone,rare earth and a bunch of 70's groups

the hell with appearances.....i NEED my bi focals dammit

ok this column had not a damn thing to do with sports but there nothing else to talk about till football is there? heh heh heh heh

dont wanna post anymore of these if you guys are bored with them since it doesnt have too much to do with sports........so let me know

Comments

• GrapeApeGrapeApe Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Love everyone of these posts.....read them all......
    Great read and laugh, especially on a sunday morn.......

Love those bands as well as Rod Stewart, Frampton, doobie bros, Temptations, Tommy Jones and the Shondells, Oh, I could go on.......

Thanks Nova.
  • coachesplayscoachesplays Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Keep posting them. Nice change of pace and good for a laugh.
  • KeyElementKeyElement Banned
    edited May 2009
    these posts are great, don't ever quit, and they are proof that in spite of advancing age, you ain't lost it yet mentally, brother. "Jeremiah was a bulfrog" oh, yeah, YEE-HAW
  • jaanisjaanis Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    " best line i heard today....when my wife turns fifty i'm gonna trade her in for two 25's"

GREEEAT! My fiance just told me that the trick for me is to live long enough to do this.
  • DaJuiceDaJuice Banned
    edited May 2009
    just how DO they put lean in a pencil?
    watch a show called "how its made" i saw it on there once
    can anyone tell me why eyeglasses should cost so much....cant be more than 20 bucks worth of materials to make them
    your paying for the prescriptions the EXPENSIVE doctors give
    if your mother had a baby and the baby looked like you are you a m.........r?
    wtf did you and your mom do?
    ok i just looked at those damn leaves at the back of the property and confirmed they are my neighbors...........think he'll come over and pick em up if i ask him?
    maybe he'll punch you in tha face for blaming him for wind patterns jack!
    how come its so tough to get up and shave but it feels so good after ya did it?
    damn...it takes like 3 minutes...just do it!
    ok this column had not a damn thing to do with sports but there nothing else to talk about till football is there? heh heh heh heh
    baseball nhl playoffs nba finals college baseabll overs and more.......

dont wanna post anymore of these if you guys are bored with them since it doesnt have too much to do with sports........so let me know
    i enjoyed it.....thankz
    DaJuice