Betting Talk

nobody asked me but...........all sports edition

novacpenovacpe Senior Member
edited May 2009 in Sports Betting
the best game to sleep by..........golf

the best game i cant sleep by......football

is tiger on a down slide of his career.......yeah, right

when are we ever going to have a real strike zone in baseball?

if they would ever call all the walks in baskets most of the stars wouldnt be a star

since when did pro baskets become a contact sport? they hit as much as hockey

hockeys biggest problem is officiating...now its a penalty, now its not

the dodgers will make the playoffs without manny....its called a weak division

i still like terry,jimmy and howie as the best sunday football pregame show

did ya ever wonder why the golf announcers whisper even though the hole is hundreds of yards away?

best sports movies.........remember the titans,rudy,friday night lights,tin cup,slapshot,the natural,the replacements,the greatest game ever played,the legend of bagger vance,the longest yard,north dallas forty,we are marshall,bull durham,field of dreams,a leagur of their own,major league,the rookie,for the love of the game,mystery alaska,youngblood,hoosiers,coach carter,glory road,invincible,raging bull,rocky,cinderella man,seabiscuit.......guess i like em all huh?

the worst thing that ever happened to phillies fans was comcast buying that team.......you cant see the games unless you're a comcast subscriber...really great for the fans

will the steelers repeat? history says no .but i can dream cant i?

what ever happened to the yankees?

i still dream of the brooklyn dodgers and ebbits field...yeah i'm an old bugger

cant watch pro baskets anymore....they have lost me forever

ever hear a hockey player on an interview? all he ever talks about is....we gotta work harder.......pretty refreshing in pro sports today...work is not an option usually

when in the hell are we gonna legalize internet gambling?

who's the greatest footbal team you've ever seen?........mine's the 79 steelers

best baseball team? the 98 yankees...ugh that goes against my grain (i wanted to pick the brooklyn that won the world series)

is the big ten overated?........nah

is it true the florida gators are moving to the nfl? heh heh heh

the hockey playoffs this year have been great entertainment

the arizona cardinals will fall flat on their face this year

does anybody else besides me hope favre comes back to the vikes? what a fun game that will be facing his old team

looking at aaa sports, advantage sports and eds service ....why would ya look anywhere else for advice?

the ravens still need some wide receivers and not sure they dont need a qback

why dont more betting services use direct withdrawal from a checking account?

dont get me wrong here..i cant stand soccer but why is it that every kid in america seems to play it but it fails miserably as a pro sport?

why can a watch a football game replay from start to finish even though i watched it before and know the results? i guess i qualify as a football junkie huh?

my ol buddy footballpix hasnt been around much lately here.....i miss him....sniff

gotta give aaa some props for his picks and write ups.....some of the best here

if you play wire to wire's horse picks and stick with him you can catch some biggies especially with the exactas and triples

and i'll end this with a little prayer........please god, give a mortal lock

Comments

• refaholic10refaholic10 Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    novacpe wrote:

dont get me wrong here..i cant stand soccer but why is it that every kid in america seems to play it but it fails miserably as a pro sport?

always enjoy these posts...dont always agree with ya but i do enjoy em...to touch on your soccer comment a lot of it has to do with the fact that the best players in the world are not playing here in the U.S....if all the best players in the world came to play in MLS then attendance would skyrocket and every game would be like it is when david beckham is playing in the game...the world cup in 94 showed that but sadly that will never happen as the top leagues in europe have way way way more money than we do...you can see this when the top clubs from europe come here to play in exhibition tournements against each other and almost every stadium is sold out and tickets are hot...
  • novacpenovacpe Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    yeah but how do ya know when the game is REALLY over? the clock runs out and they keep playing and its a secret how much secret time is left .........lol
  • HowardBealHowardBeal Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    hard to take someone seriously that says.....

"is the big ten overated?........nah"

your TV must not work when they play out of conference huh?
  • RudyNYC27RudyNYC27 Banned
    edited May 2009
    best sports movies.........remember the titans,rudy,friday night lights,tin cup,slapshot,the natural,the replacements,the greatest game ever played,the legend of bagger vance,the longest yard,north dallas forty,we are marshall,bull durham,field of dreams,a leagur of their own,major league,the rookie,for the love of the game,mystery alaska,youngblood,hoosiers,coach carter,glory road,invincible,raging bull,rocky,cinderella man,seabiscuit.......guess i like em all huh?

Add:

"Angels in the Outfield", and

"It Happens Every Spring"

a) cant watch pro baskets anymore....they have lost me forever

b) if they would ever call all the walks in baskets most of the stars wouldnt be a star

a) Used to be RUDY's passion, now can't watch either...b) can you say LEBRON?

RUDY

(great post)
    edited May 2009
    HowardBeal wrote:
    hard to take someone seriously that says.....

"is the big ten overated?........nah"

your TV must not work when they play out of conference huh?

ok ok so they sucked in the bowls.... even penn state........(which was one of the worst penn state coaching jobs ever done at that school)......btw, what was the big tens out of conference record last year?
    edited May 2009
    btw i NEVER take myself seriously lol!