Betting Talk

MLB Total Wins for season

elwayisgodelwayisgod Senior Member
edited April 2009 in Sports Betting
Hi,

Anyone have any insight or help on some total wins/losses by a team for the whole season? One that sticks out to me is Brewers are at 80.5.... That seems low...

Thanks,

Sam

Comments

• blueblue Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Seems a little high to me, actually. With no pitching (CC and Ben Sheets are gone), I just don't see how they finish above 80 wins. I like the Yankees U 94.5. They will probably win their division, but it is much better than before. Dogers over 86.5 also looks good.

That being said- I hate these bets- have to wait to long to cash them so i don't play them.
  • DragonswirlDragonswirl Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Minnesota Twins over ...I've seen as low as 83 and as high as 84.5.

Regards,
  • elwayisgodelwayisgod Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Yeah.. Forgot about Sheets and CC.. Your probably right. Love Dodgers and Yank ones though. AL East is going to be a bloodbath. Teams are just going to beat up on each other every week...

Thanks,

Sam
  • elwayisgodelwayisgod Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Whats prognosis on Mauer though?
  • BIGtimerDCBIGtimerDC Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    I jumped on the Giants bandwagon taking their over as well as some others on here ive seen... great pitching and pretty weak division. I think also the padres under should be a safe bet they should be horrible again this year.
  • DragonswirlDragonswirl Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Mauer should be back by the end of April.

Young pitching staff has a year under their belts. Defense up the middle is upgraded. I'm looking for 89-93 wins.

Regards,
  • SconnieSconnie Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    elwayisgod wrote:
    Yeah.. Forgot about Sheets and CC.. Your probably right. Love Dodgers and Yank ones though. AL East is going to be a bloodbath. Teams are just going to beat up on each other every week...

Thanks,

Sam

brewers will win more than 80 games. CC carried them down the stretch but if Garardo was healthy they never even make that move. Sheets was hurt most of the year anyway and will not be missed. The pitching will need to step up but their offense should be enough to be above a 500 team, especially in that division. They have lots of games against reds, pirates and astros, barring injury they will be right there for a wild card